2...❤️

Zoe

Niomi was clearly annoyed at the text. "Pfft, He doesn't even know you so why does he care?" She said, rolling her eyes. "Im the one seeing him tomorrow!"
"Well, why don't you tell him he'll just have to find me in school then?" I said, shrugging my shoulders, not really paying attention and not thinking she'd really do it.

"Yeah! He hangs out with Marcus doesn't he? And even though Marcus hardly remembers we exist, he still knows our names! He went to our Primary school for flips sake!" She said, eagerly typing into her phone.
"Wait. I wasn't serious, I don't want him talking to me. We're from totally different cliques!" I said, getting kind of nervous.

"Oh come on! You'll be fine, it's not like you have a crush on him!" She said, which somehow seriously made me blush. "Oh My God! You have a crush on him?" She yelled.
"Ssssshhhhh! I don't want the whole neighbourhood hearing. Anyway, he doesn't know my name, Ive only just actually heard his voice and I don't even know where in the school he hangs out. We're two completely different people!" I said, actually kind of disappointed because not only was I admitting it to her, I was admitting it to myself.

Later on that day, Niomi left. My mum was being arrogant, not letting her sleep over, but whatever, I was sure I'd see her again soon anyway. I did my usual things, reading and listening to music, not really bothered about the fact that Alfie had finally noticed me... Kind of.

Sunday flew by and before I knew it, it was Monday. My alarm blared, and I came to my senses for a split second to turn it off before collapsing back onto my bed. Honestly, no matter how nerdy I really am, I hate school.
I got up and quickly got dressed. I rarely wore skirts, and it was winter, so I threw on my black, tight school trousers and my shirt. I always wore over sized shirts, so as they could then be made as baggy as I wanted. I put my blazer over it and quickly clipped on my tie before tying my hair up into a messy bun and applying a little bit of mascara.

I did my usual morning routine, sorting out my bag, brushing my teeth, applying lip balm, the usual. I always skipped breakfast, which I knew wasn't healthy, but I never liked eating in the mornings. Then I'd wake up my mum and she'd always be up in a instant to take me to school before coming back home and collapsing on the bed.

On the way to school, I did my usual thing, listening to random songs on my headphones, ignoring my mum. Most of the time Id quietly hum along, but I seriously wasn't in one of those moods today, as I wasn't every Monday. The song 'Reject' by 5sos played and I quietly tapped my fingers in the windowsill along to the beat.

When mum pulled up at the road towards the end of the school, I quickly slipped out the car, adjusting my backpack to a reasonable length before setting off down the road. That's how it always was every morning. I was completely anti-social until I reached the school gates where I usually met up with my usual group of friends.

I wandered down the road, silently, still listening to my music. I reached the gates, as usual, and waiting there already were Louise, Caspar and Troye. Despite the fact Troye and I broke up over a week ago, things had slowly become less awkward. They were still pretty awkward and we couldn't really look at each other without instantly turning away, but we be involved in the same conversation and just about cope... Most of the time.

Caspar was Troyes best guy friend, seeing as Troye was mainly one to hang out with girls. So was Caspar, except Caspar still had his guy group. Meanwhile, Louise is my all time best friend since day 1 of Secondary school. Well not literally day 1, but I definitely met her within the first week. They were already involved in conversation so I just walked over to them and casually joined in.

"I completely forgot to revise! There better not be algebra!" Louise said. I could instantly tell they sure talking about the up coming maths test today. We were all becoming pretty good at algebra, and we're in the top set for maths, but we still all couldn't quite get it.

"Maths test? I hear it's the hardest one as well!" I said, trying to get involved. This quite easily got me into conversation, but before anyone could continue, loud talking could be hear from behind us.
I turned around and there they were. The main popular group., consisting of Marcus, Alfie, Tanya, Jim and Tyler. There were plenty more, but those were the main ones people knew the names of. Marcus and Alfie were the two mainly talked about guys in the year, and Jim and Tanya were definitely the most talked about couple. Meanwhile, Tyler is mainly there as he is manipulative and no one wants to get on his bad side as he always gets his way, thus, he instantly got into the popular crowd.

They were all laughing and cheering, possibly in the stupidest way possible, but my eyes were fixed on Alfie. He was partially looking around, and definitely wasn't as loud as the rest, but was still clearly involved in their extremely loud conversation.
"Ugh, why do they have to be so loud. Seriously, they act like they run this school!" Louise said, rolling her eyes. I turned back to face them to realise an extremely jolly Jack and Finn had arrived, as well as their step-sister Kate.

Jack and Finn were identical twins, who were pretty much always jolly. It was extremely difficult to tell them apart, especially seeing as even the uniform had to be the same. Kate, on the other hand, looked extremely different to the two. She most likely had her mothers genes, seeing as they shared the same father.

The bell blared out meaning time for first lessons, and our group was never one to be late, so we quickly headed off to drama.

So, this is part 2. So, I jsut want to state that the cast lsit is up and I know Avril Lavigne looks nothing like the Harries twins but thats the point, she has her mums genes, they had their mums genes, but they all share the same dad...get it? Anyway, the story is going to develop properly soon! :) ilysm Baii