1...♥

Zoe

Niomi. My Best Friend since we were around 8 years old. We were the Blonde and Brunette in Primary. Inseperable.

This all changed once we hit secondary. We were both headed to different schools. Her school had a bad reputation of bullying and misbehaving, which sounds displeasing to anyone. But her brothers went there so she therefore had to follow in their footsteps. Meanwhile, I went to the school I hadn't exactly ehard anything about. This could be taken in a good way or a bad way. There was no reputation for bullying or mischeif but there also wasn't any reputation for high grades or perfect attendance or behaviour. 

Despite the difference in schools, we still saw each other frequently. No, not everyday after school. Not even every weekend. We saw each few weeks, usually for a whole weekend. Well, put in this way, today I was seeing her yet again. I last saw her around 5 weeks ago, meaning there was alot of catching up to do!

"Zoe!" She screamed, wrapping her arms around me. I giggled and threw my arms around her. "Are you still with Troye?" She said raising an eyebrow at me.

I giggled before replying, "No, I dumped him! He's too... clingy!"  Niomi gave me a stern look before saying, "He was cute though!" 
"Enough about me and Troye! Hows your love life? Still flirting with anything male that moves?" I said, rolling my eyes. Niomi ithe biggest flirt I know!

"Don't be like that! I was turning down hanging out with Alfie today to come visit you! Instead Im visiting him tomorrow!" She said, winking.

"Wait, Alfie? As in Alfie Deyes? How do you even know him?" I said, kind of confused. Okay, yes he was one of the most popular guys in the school, despite the fact hes only been here for a few weeks, but populars only mingle with populars, and I know that Niomi isn't popular. Well... Not that popular!

"Zoe, he's new to your school! Where do you think he went before he went to yours?" She said, hiding back her laughter.

"Oh right, but you guys are friends? Seriously?" I said, raising an eyebrow before returning to my iPad.
"Yeah, speaking of which, Im going to Facetime him!" She said, excitedly, whilst winking at me.
"Ugh, talk to me when hes gone!" I said, lifting my hood up whilst she rang him.

"Hey Alfie!" She said, in ehr obvious flirty tone.
"You still with your friend?" I heard the voice reply. I hadn't actually heard him talk before, and I definatley didn't imagine his voice to sound the way it did.

"Yeah! She goes to your school actually!" She said, turning back to look at me briefly.

"Really? Wait... In our year?" He said, sounding all too confused. Niomi nodded and said, "Her names Zoe!" 

"Zoe? Wait, elt me see her face, see if I know her." He replied, but before Niomi had a chance to pull down my hoodie, I said to him, "Oh No, I know you, you jsut don't know me. And if I'm honest, I'm not surprised that you don't even recognise my name!" I said, partially scoffing.

"Wait, you've seen me around school? And I haven't seen you? Are you sure? Let me see your face!" He said, which was actually really pestering me.
I was considering taking ym hood down until Niomi hung up on him. "He was annoying me!" She said, putting her phone away in her pocket. I giggled at her comment before taking my hood down and turnning off my iPad. 

Before any of us spoke up, a loud beep came from her phone. She rolled her eyes as Alfies name appeared on her screen with a notification for a text. It read:

"Who is she? x"

So this is part 1 :) I hope you enjoy, so far I have around 8 chapters already written that only need editing so Ill probably upload the first two chapters today and tomorrow and then update quite frequently. So yeah... :) ilysm Baii