"What will happen from now on?" She asked yet again feeling nervous, anxious and annoyed. "Now, you will join us. You are considered a guardian now..." he saluted in a funny way, his grin cheeky, "congratulations!" He exclaimed.

"That's it?" She asked confused.

"Yes, that's it...as long as you are willing." He answered with simplicity. Reassuring her.

"That is not it!" General Adonald slammed his desk in rage. Darkon standing in front of him with rigidity. His expression resounded boredom. Him and the general were always in conflict, and although the General was almost always right, Darkon didn't care and did what was in his mind.

"No background, no physical training history, and no educational background. I deemed you crazy, but not utterly delusional! You are sending a steak lunch to those wicked creatures." He shouted getting angry at how Master guardian Darkon, behaved as he liked. Darkon didn't answer, his posture not faltering.

"With a finality! This will not be agreed upon!" He casted Argentina's file to the side. Giving a final decision.

"My talk is not with you, your grace." A simple sentence was said to the general. Darkon was very calm, but his tone indicated sarcasm. Polite,yes, but with underline mockery that he was purposely making.

The general glared at Darkon, clenching his teeth and kept his eyes on him, until a guard called for permission to enter. "The king agreed to meet you, Master Darkon." Then the guard bowed and waited to take Darkon to the king. Darkon smirked at the general and moved away with the guard not caring about anything but, his ideas. His own morals.

The general thinks that he has the upper hand in making decisions. What he doesn't know that he was only a position with no meaning or power. Darkon only informed him to give him face, and at the end Darkon will do what he has in his mind.

Once Darkon entered the main throne, he reached the king and queen and bowed in respect his hand on his chest. A guard announced his position making the king shout out. "It's okay. Raise your head up, guardian." And with those words Darkon stood up, "your majesty," he nodded at the king. "Your grace." He bowed to the queen and stood up, "young master." He greeted the prince who sat on a nearby chair, his age not more than thirteen summers old.

"I have chosen a new guardian trainee, your majesty." He looked at the king in the eye, an action deemed disrespectful  but the king didn't even bat an eye.

"And? What I'd the problem? I think your decision would always be wise." The king answered not caring about who he chooses.

"She is an orphan, Argentina Glandor. A kid from the orphan house Glandor..."

When he was speaking he remembered the day he went to check this orphan...

"What do you want?" An elderly looking lady was standing with a broom in front of a snappy looking home, had a permanent  frown on her face.

Eliase and Darkon frowned at how the place was so shappy to the point of losing it's identification as a home. The house was old, the trees were dead. The atmosphere was dark with kids just sitting there not doing anything.

Darkon frown deepened and he glared at the orphan master.

"Is that a place that human beings can live at?!" He shouted at her, "Darkon, calm down. It's not worth it."

"An orphan?" The queen gave a comment to Darkon with widened eyes.

"Yes." He confirmed.

"Why did you chose her, she will not be able to withstand the training...she might even die." The king quietly commented at what he thought would happen, but waited for Darkon to answer him.

Darkon's eyes was empty as he said, "she will not die." He continued stoically, "her determination won't let her."

"These are the documents of, Argentina. The orphan mistress huffed in annoyance. You can just get rid of her for me." She looked like she was busy, not wanting to see him here.

The paper held only the name, her baby picture wrapped inside a black cloth, a flower tucked on her stomach.

After a while he saw her photos as she grew up, each year they take photos and put them on the kid's profile documents beside it, the stamp of the kid's finger, and when they grow up, the kid would write something about himself next to the photo.

In Argentina's file he saw photos, but no words only jumped up unkown letters.

The master and mistresses comments on the child was on the other page.

"She is a freak child, the other day she made someone injured in his face because he pulled her hair, and she was only three years old!"

Another one said,

"She keeps making the children afraid of her, because they fear her hair, she would put her hair in front of her face and walk at night on every child bed to scare them! I can't keep up with her"
At that Eliase and Darkon laughed, making the mistress frown at them.

The last one...

"she made Sondos, and Tasneem to fight over who took the toy and she was the one to take it and hid it in her room, she runs away and she us not even remorseful. No amount of hitting stopped her from going outside the orphan....I can't even look at her face! She also did something crazy...she was looking at chicken and she held them from their wings moving it, she said she was curious! She broke one wing and she didn't even feel anything! Please take her away."  Darkon and Eliase looked at each other with worried faces.

"What makes you think so? She is only an orphan, no background. And if there is no background, then how is she well-sprited?" The king asked trying to make him enlightened, as if Darkon doesn't know all that.

Darkon smirked, "she has great well-power. Trust me on that, your majesty."

"When was the last time you saw her?" Eliase asked the mistress as Darkon looked from a cracked window at a sand garden that has no life, he listened to then as she said, "god forbid me! This devil of a child would come everyday and stand in front of the gates at night, glaring at everyone! I don't want to see her again! She is a demon." Darkon chuckled in mockery. He thought that no demon would hold this much hurt. He glanced at the window seeing some walls. These walls held a woman with black smoke face, holding a baby a crying baby, next to it was booming large man with wings covering the woman protectivlly...Darkon put his hand on the window suddenly, his eyes widened in alarm. "Who drew this?!" He suddenly shouted making the mistress step away in fear. "Come here!" His booming voice made the mistress move to the window quickly. When she glanced at the wall she huffed, "it was this problematic child!"

How?!

How???

That was impossible, Darkon thought as he felt dizzy, a cackling voice booming inside his head, the sound fading in his mind..."this will be very interesting..."