𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐇𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐬

Start from the beginning

Katherine laughed and quickly took his hand, hopping on to the broom behind him. Her hands wrapped around his waist as she clinched on to him tightly. It reminded her of the times they would stay behind after Quidditch games at Hogwarts. Victor was the Hufflepuff seeker, and he would always fly her around after his games against Slytherin. Sighing to herself, she let her head fall against his back blissfully. Lucius was the last thing on her mind.

After a few minutes of flying, Victor landed them skillfully on a small hill overlooking the city of Salisbury. Hopping off of the broom, he took her arm and placed a gentle kiss the back of her soft hand. "Follow me, I have a surprise for you." He whispered as he began leading her towards the very top of the hill. She hopped behind him, giggling as she went. Once they reached the top, Katherine gasped as Victor began waving his wand around.

He had set up a midnight picnic. There was a beautiful blanket laying on the grass. On the blanket was an array of fruits, some french bread, and a variety of spreads and jams. There was also a large bottle of wine and two glasses. It was illuminated by bright candles that were glimmering in the sun. A nearby tree provided more light with small lanterns swaying in the breeze.

"Victor, you did all this? It's lovely." She said quietly as her and Victor moved to sit down on the blanket, the two of them each grabbing a glass. He just gave her a mischievous smile, pouring her some wine.
"Anything for you, Katherine. Say, what happened anyways that you needed to get out?"
She paused before taking a sip of wine. "Nothing really-well not nothing. I had accidentally sprained my ankle in the garden and then when Lucius came in my room to help get me all bandaged up we got into a little fight that's all."
Victor raised his eyebrow, sipping his drink as well. "What were you fighting about?"

"Just-he was telling me some really personal things and then I may or may not have kissed him and went to tell him I loved him and then he may or may not have turned me down." She explained. Victor looked sympathetic, reaching over to tuck a strand of hair behind her ear.
"You don't love him, do you? Like it was a moment of weakness thing? Kat, cmon. He's 40 something, and married, and he has a kid. I don't think he would ever return love for you." He laughed, stopping when he could tell she was getting upset. He sighed and slowly stood up, Katherine letting him pull her up as well.
"Shh, it's ok. Dance with me." He pulled her into his arms, twirling her along as they continued talking.

"I don't know, Victor. There's just something about him. Like, sometimes he's so charming and affectionate, but other times he's so harsh and acts like he hates me. I just wish he he was more open with his feelings." She explained as Victor pulled her into a dip.
"From what I'm hearing he needs to make up his mind. Kat, you're so young. You need to live and love a little. I don't know, maybe you need to experience someone else to see if you actually love him or if you just love the attention he gives you." He whispered as he stared into her eyes.

Katherine gave in. She leaned up and immediately pressed her lips against his, Victor pulling her up from the dip and into his arms. His kiss was different and tasted of strong wine and honey. It was soft, gentle, and pure. Her arms wrapped themselves around his neck as her leg lifted slightly in a little 'pop.' They stood there for a moment in bliss before they shuffled their way back to the picnic blanket. Katherine toppled over, the pair laying down with their lips still interlocked.

Victor pulled away to begin peppering kisses on her neck. He was biting and nipping passionately, and when he pulled his lips away there was a large purple mark contrasting against her skin. She knew what was going on. But she didn't care. She let Victor keep going on and on, and in turn she returned the pleasure he gave her. They spent the whole night on that blanket, eventually falling asleep from exhaustion.

"Fuck, what time is it?" Katherine mumbled, rubbing the back of her neck. It was the next morning, the sunrise shining against the silhouette of the city. She turned to see Victor's eyes flutter open next to her. His shirt was off and to the side next to her discarded dress. There were red lipstick marks on his neck and his hair was messy and ruffled. Katherine studied her own body. She had a few hickeys but that was it.
"I had fun last night, Katherine."

Katherine groaned as the memories of what happened flooded back. Her and Victor, all night long. She enjoyed it and she felt guilty for enjoying it. And now that it was sunrise she had to get back to the manor before she got caught by Lucius. Saying a quick goodbye to Victor after deciding they would discuss matters later, she  apparated back to Malfoy Manot.
-
She straightened her posture as she quietly opened the front door of the manor. It was still early morning, so she hoped that Lucius wouldn't notice she was gone. The dining room and hallways were empty, which sent a clear sign to her that no one was awake yet. Sighing from relief, she crept past the living room on her tiptoes.

"Ah, Katherine. You decided to go on a morning walk I presume? Or are you crawling back after a midnight rendezvous?"

Shit. Lucius was up. And sitting in his chair staring right at her. Katherine stopped and crossed her arms behind her back innocently. "Oh, I'm sorry. I know you don't like me walking because of my ankle, which is feeling much much better, but I just really needed fresh air." She reassured. Lucius huffed and arose from his seat, immediately walking behind her. He reached his arm around her waist pulling her against him, one hand trailing her neck and collarbone as he pushed her hair back.

"You are a filthy liar, you know. What is this, a hickey? Oh, you're a naughty girl aren't you...Alas, not one from me. Who were you with last night?" He hissed, his hand moving to tug on her hair ever so slightly.

"Lucius, it's nothing! I just got so bored alone in my room I decided to write to Victor and he came and visited me last night." She pleaded, wincing slightly.
"Visit? It must have been quite a visit. Do not take me as a fool, Katherine. I know what you two did. Tell me, was he as good as I? Did he know where to touch you, how to worship your gorgeous body, how to please you? Or was he just a part of your revenge against me?"

Katherine shook her head. "No! It just happened so fast and I was just mad at you. But you have no room to talk either. If you can have me and Narcissa I can have you and Victor. It's only fair." She tried to reason.
"Ah, forgive me. I am not angry at you. I just get jealous that is all. But I still think you deserve some sort of punishment for sneaking out, hm?" He cooed, letting go of her. He sauntered back to his chair, slipping into it with a smug look on his face.

He curved his fingers in a 'come hither' motion, Katherine gulping before heading over to where he was seated.
"On your knees."
She obeyed, immediately sinking to her knees before him. Her hands moved to his thighs, rubbing the soft fabric of his pants before her hands were slapped away.

"No, darling. This is a punishment, remember? I am going to pleasure myself while you pathetically sit and watch me like a good little whore."

You left with shattered mirrors
And the shards of a beautiful past