~Once a kid, always a kid~

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Should we order something for you to bhaiya?" Kul asked.

"Give your card to order na," Harry asked Virat, trying to lighten up the atmosphere and of course, treat himself.

Shaking his head.

Virat handed his card to Harry and walked towards Sourav's cabin, mumbling about crazy kids.

He knocked on Sourav's cabin door.

"May I come in, sir" asked Virat and entered only when he heard Saurav's command to enter.

The few staff members watching this felt very happy to know Virat was so afraid of Saurav. They were mentally dreaming how badly Virat will be thrashed by Saurav this time. Even god can't save him.

Unknown to their thoughts, Virat walked in with his warrior front on, perfect poker face on as he stood in front of Saurav with hands locked behind his back. Looking quite like a student standing in front of his teacher when his notebook is being checked.

Saurav looked from under his glasses at Virat. Saurav's face was totally emotionless as he gestured towards the newspaper on his desk with the headlines.

"Team India gone Rouge. Is this Captain Kohli's New India ?"

"Wanna explain?" Saurav demanded seriously looking absolutely strict.

"Sir, they attacked first we just defended," Virat said defiantly meeting Dada's eyes. It was clear, he wasn't going to divulge any other information on the matter.

Sourav rubbed his head feeling an incoming headache already. Nowadays, realizing ones and again how hard it must have been for Jammy and Lacchu to deal with him and his antics.

"Can you spare me the press conference speech and tell the reality Virat!" Dada inquired pointedly, giving Virat a spill the beans look.

"You're calling me Virat!" Virat noted wide eyed, ignoring the rest of Dada's statement with expertise.

"You're calling me Sourav" Dada pinpointed exhaling tiredly. Well, Virat was the one who started the drama of standing in a ceremony in front of him.

"Well, not my fault few flies had their ears pressed against your door, Dada, you know you should kinda install a security cam there to intimidate them or something," Virat shrugged, flopping on the chair in front of Dada and picking up Dada's paper weight to mess around with.

Dada sent Virat a look that clearly spelled- he didn't need to intimidate people.

"What's this mess again Cheeku? Why are you hell bent on giving me extra headaches?" Dada asked again, when he saw Virat so engrossed in analyzing the paper weight rotating in his chair totally ignoring him.

"Dada! IT wasn't our fault really" Virat stated putting special emphasis on "wasn't" and Dada couldn't help but rub his head again. God, this kid will give him multiple headaches.

"Really then why the heck I'm reading Ict turned roadside rouges on football pitch news,Cheeku?" Dada asked very-very strictly.

And Cheeku suddenly looked like a kicked puppy.

"But they started abusing Mahi bhai first na dada, even tried to hurt Kul and Subhi down that's why the kids attacked. They were just trying to defend themselves na and Jaddu and I just helped settling the matter. We were separating them and trying to get the situation in control," Virat added the last part adopting a "Kane Williamson" aura looking so innocent like he couldn't even hurt a fly in his whole life.

"yeah, yeah, absolutely, holding them by the scruff of their necks na" Dada said pointedly.

Virat just grinned sheepishly at his dada.