CHAPTER 39 - BANI SAFE EVERYONES

Start from the beginning

Veer - Okay but you had to take care of yourself there okay

Veer - Okay but you had to take care of yourself there okay... That place is dangerous... Is full not just only darkness or dark magic but more then dark things too inside it...
Bani - I will Veeranshu and I will never leave you Veeranshu... I will be beside you...
Veer - Okay...
Bani - I will secure the house in next 24 hour Alisha will make our house gone so everyone needs to be inside the house... They can't go anywhere... They all had to stay in the house... You had to tell them now...
Veer - Okay sweetheart see you later okay... But Sweetheart... Dad, Tapish and also Daksh wanna come there too...
Bani - I will just only allowed dad to come... You had take car of him... So his sense on his body can makes he find his family there... Teer and also his wife...
[Veer goes and tell his family also Alisha and Aryan... Then meanwhile Veer gone Bani open her spell book the darkness part to defeat the evil darkness creature what kind of spell and power she should you... Bani read the part very carefully how she should defeat Demon and Sherya soon... And she is ready... She sits somewhere near the wall and possess her power on her body...]
Bani mind - God ji... On my power that I had in my body is the only way to defeat Demon and Sherya and also to bring peace to the earth I accept it... Please help me on this process... Help all of my other angels here too and please protect them also my father in law he will be with us to find his other family member... Alisha and Aryan will comeback to heaven with the diamond stone after the full moon is shows up ... And Veeranshu will be here with his adopted family... And my family will be alive back... This is the only quest that I had for them... Safe them and makes them happy... I want all of them to be safe on earth...
God ji - Okay my angel... When Demon and Sherya die there the earth will be peaceful again... The dark forest will be normal again...
Bani mind - Okay god ji...
God ji - Only this is your quest?
Bani mind - Yes god ji...
God ji - Okay do your best angel... I will possess this power here on heaven to help you defeat Demon and Sherya there... But remember your promise before you go down on earth?
Bani mind - Thank you god ji... Yes god ji... I will be back soon but after Sherya and demon die and my both angels friends is safe at heaven...
God ji - Veeranshu cannot knkw this promise my angel...
Bani mind - Okay god ji...
God ji - Also Aryan and Alisha too... When you get back you straight to your place in your house... In one week you had to stay inside there and clean yourself without going out until I come there and had a small talk...
Bani mind - Okay god ji...
God ji - Keep your promise and I will keep my promise to you... I will help you on your power now to defeat Sherya and Demon...
[Bani keep on closing her eyes... And she possess the power inside her and then a few minutes later she done for today... And she goes to bed and fall in deep slumber for that night...then Veeranshu come and sees Bani already sleeping... And he then sleeping beside her too...]

]