𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

Začať od začiatku

Green eyes met blue as Harry shook his head, "not all of them."

The four quickly changed out of their robes and headed straight for Umbridge's office. With a quick opening spell, the four entered the office, not trying to listen to the cats on the walls going mad at the unexpected visitors.

They crouched down to the green fire as Harry stated, "alert the Order if you can."

"Are you mental," Ron asked, "we're going with you."

"It's too dangerous."

Stella grabbed Harry's shoulder from their crouched position, "when are you going to get it through your head. We're in this together."

"That you are."

        Moments later, the four and their other friends were held by Slytherins as Harry was placed in a chair in front of them. Stella was held by Goyle, who smelled like sweat and day old pumpkin juice, not a fun time.

"You were going to Dumbledore, weren't you," Umbridge spoke softly.

"No."

"Liar," the woman sneered at the boy as she slapped him in the face. His friends flinched at the contact as they watched on anxiously.

Suddenly, the door of her office opened, "you sent for me, Headmistress?"

Professor Snape looked around after he asked to survey the situation in front of him. He made brief eye contact with Stella, who knew he was in the Order, and gave the man a pleading look, using his soft spot for her to her advantage for the first time in her life.

"Snape, yes," Umbridge didn't notice his wandering eyes and smiled, "the time has come for answers, whether he wants to give it to me or not. Have you brought the Veritaserum?"

"I'm afraid you've used up all my stores interrogating students," the man dully stated, "the last of it on Miss Chang. Unless you wish to poison him and I assure you, I would have the greatest sympathy if you did. I cannot help you."

Snape made his turn to leave before stopping to hear what Harry had to say.

"H-He's got Padfoot," the boy stuttered to find the right words, "he's got Padfoot at the place where it's hidden."

At the silence of the room, Umbridge filled it, "Padfoot? What is Padfoot? Where what is hidden? What is he talking about, Snape?"

The Potions professor turned around one more time, glanced at Stella subtly, where the girl gave the smallest head nod. He then looked at Harry, and his cold features returned, "no idea."

As he left and shut the door behind him, Umbridged sighed and took out her wand, "very well. You give me no choice, Potter. As this is an issue of Ministry security, you leave me with no alternative. The Cruciatus Curse ought to loosen your tongue."

"That's illegal," Stella sneered as her and her friends struggled to get out of their hold.

"What Cornelius doesn't know won't hurt him."

Just as the woman was about to utter the spell, Hermione bursted from her place, "tell her, Harry!"

Everyone stilled as Umbridge spoke, "tell me what?"

The bushy haired girl continued, ignoring the woman, "well, if you won't tell her where it is, I will."

"Where what is?"

"Dumbledore's secret weapon."

⋆⋅☆⋅⋆

The group of friends reunited on the wooden bridge. Behind Stella and Ron was Luna, Ginny and Neville, wearing proud smiles on their faces.

"How'd you get away," Hermione exclaimed as they met in the middle.

"Puking Pastilles," Ginny answered, "it wasn't pretty."

"Told them I was hungry, wanted some sweets," Ron explained as he handed his friends their wands, "they told me to bugger off and ate the lot themselves."

"It was brilliant," Stella added before turning to Harry, "so, how are we getting to London?"

Harry sighed, starting to walk away from his friends, "look, it's not that I don't appreciate everything you've done, all of you. But I've got you into enough trouble as it is."

        "Dumbledore's Army's supposed to be about doing something real," Neville called, stopping Harry in his tracks, "or was that all just words to you?"

Stella, feeling bold off the adrenaline coursing through her, stepped forward and grabbed Harry's hand. Green eyes met blue as she spoke, "remember what I told you, Harry. Strength in numbers. Strength in friends. We're in this together."

After giving her hand a squeeze, but not letting go, he turned his attention to everyone else, with a smile, "so, how are we getting to London?"

The airy voice of Luna Lovegood spoke the obvious, "we fly, of course."

───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────

can y'all tell i wrote part one in one day lol—don't be a silent reader!
edited: 6 april 2021