Chapter 18 - Az Became What!?

Start from the beginning

"Calm down, Rachel. Let's give Allen a chance. Who knows, he might have changed already." Einz tells Rachel.

Larence arched a brow. "I don't believe people change that easily." he stated out his opinion. "But considering his unusual act of saving Bella, I guess I would give him a little chance." he says, but there's still a feeling of doubt in it.

Rachel gaped at two, looking like she's about to tear someone's clothing. "Are you guys for real!? People don't change that easily. Allen might still be up to something. I don't trust him." she frowned even more, crossing both of her arms.

"Like I said, just give him a chance." Einz sighed. He puts a hand on the girl's shoulder, trying to calm her down.

"I agree with Einz here. Allen doesn't seem a bad guy, despite his reputation and all that." Bella agreed, looking at Rachel with pleading eyes. For some reason, Bella felt no danger towards Allen, that's why she's relaxed.

Rachel glared at Allen, the boy also glared back. Right now, they look like they're in the middle of a glaring contest. But that was broken when a loud voice interrupted them.

"Allen! HEY! Allen!" the new voice shouts.

Allen looked towards the source of the voice. What he saw was definitely unexpected. Allen gaped at him wide eyed, while everyone looked confused. He looked at the boy as if he saw a ghost. Well, Azruelle is dead, so of course he should be a ghost since he's here, standing right in front of them. Before Allen could even entirely reach to that conclusion, Az interrupted him again.

"Allen!" Az ran towards him with such speed and shook the boy harshly in panic.

"W-Wha-- Hey! Stop that!" Allen tells the boy.

"Oops. Sorry." Az apologized, quickly letting go of Allen. "Dude, it's me!" he says quickly, giving out a peace sign that he usually does which gave his identity away.

Allen stared in shock, almost speechless. He immediately recognized who the boy is right away.

Other than the people with Allen right now, the students nearby were also looking at the two in curiousity.

The students started doing whispers and gossips, but it was loud for Allen to hear.

'Isn't that Azruelle Macklin? The rumored loser? I heard he just transferred here last week.'

'Yeah... I also heard that Azruelle Macklin is the biggest wimp in his family.'

'What is he doing? Talking with the nasty mouthed Allen? Do they know each other?'

'This is unusual. Why on earth is a wimpy loser like him talking to that scumbag?'

The people with Allen also heard this, which they couldn't help but thought of the same questions.

'AZ!?' Allen exclaimed internally. Pure disbelief and shock can be seen in his eyes. Az just nodded, being able to read the other boy's expression.

Larence and the others looked at them in surprise.

"You know each other?" Larence arched a brow, turning his attention to Allen.

"No way, this rumoured shy type dude? With someone like him?" Rachel gaped in shock as she points her thumb at Allen.

"Allen, I never knew that you're friends with Azruelle Macklin." Ryan says in shock, but there's a combination of amusement in his tone.

Allen narrowed his eyes, giving Az a glare that demands an explanation. He pinched Az's cheek, trying to confirm if he's real or not. Allen carefully eyed the boy, completely ignoring that there are people around them. Who knows if Will is pulling a sneaky trick again.