Chapter 4 - Shocking Discovery

Start from the beginning

"Tsk. I don't know anymore. Judging on how I see this, it's like a novel!!!" Allen exclaimed.

Later on, his moment was suddenly interrupted by a cold voice.

"Unfortunately, it is."

The voice was unfamiliar. For some reason, this sends shivers through Allen's body, causing him to back away in alarm. He looks at the man behind him—bloodlust can be seen in his eyes. Allen let out a gulp, being cautious at the pale guy who's wearing a black cloak.

The stranger's hair color is weird—they're separated in half into two different colors—navy blue from the right side, and floral white from the left side. Also, he has heterochromia eyes—frosty grey color on the right and crimson red color on the left. The guy is so young, he seems around sixteen years old, same age as Allen.

"Who are you?" Allen asked, trying to hide his fear. The stranger ignores his question.

"How unfortunate, you aren't a villain yet... It would have been easier if you were." the guy gave out a disappointed look. "So, you're the one, huh?"

Allen was confused, he doesn't understand what the guy was saying. "You. What the hell are you talking about?" he asked.

The guy chuckled, ignoring again the redhead's question. He looks at him with an evil smile on his face. "Let me tell you one thing, kid. Don't take this personally. Blame yourself for reading that novel."

Allen's eyes widened. Though he couldn't understand most of it, he totally knows that the novel he's referring to is...

He eyed at the object on he's holding.

The stranger looked at Allen and smirked. "Yes. The novel coming from that phone." he says.

"Phone?" Allen asks, giving out a perplexed look. A moment later, he realizes that the stranger was talking about the unknown object.

"Yes. That phone." the stranger says, pointing at the object on Allen's hand.

Before Allen could even say anything, the stranger pulls out a sharp object and attacks him with a fast speed. Luckily, he was able to dodge it. Allen gave out a shocked look, there was a mixture of fear and confusion in his eyes. Part of him mostly, thinks that this is just some horrible nightmare. That's right, there's no way this is real. He must be dreaming.

When the stranger attacked again, Allen barely dodged it—the blade hits his skin, causing it to leave a scratch. Allen falls on the ground, his body starts shaking as he touches the wound on his face.

"I-It hurts... S-so this isn't a dream?..." he stuttered, looking at the tiny blood on his hand. Suddenly, his thoughts were interrupted when he heard the stranger's footsteps.

"Sorry, dude. Hate to break it to you, but this isn't a dream." the stranger smiled sadistically. "Now, stay still."

Allen gulped, there's no way he would stay still. He needs to run.

The maniac notices the boy's expression, he almost felt sorry for him—almost. "I know, I know. You're scared. But don't worry, I'll make sure to end this quickly." he sighed.

He started chanting a spell that Allen couldn't understand. A ball of magenta light appears from his hand, then he directs it toward the redhead.

Allen panicked as he sees the light that's about to attack him. He finally moves his body and picks up sand from the ground. He throws it onto the enemy's face, earning a yelp from him. He quickly ran away, taking advantage of the temporarily blinded enemy.

Panic filled Allen's thoughts. Judging by the enemy's moves, he could see that guy was no ordinary human. There's only one thing he could identify him as, a mage. Allen wondered why a mage is in a place like this. Usually, they are supposed to be in their own realm. Only high class mages could go to muggle territories. It is almost impossible to meet them because they are very few.