Chapter 1 - Allen Coldwell

Start from the beginning

Meanwhile, Allen looked at them in offense. He's obviously disgusted at the accusations shot towards him. 

He won't go around and sniff someone's belongings. He was raised properly as a noble, not a barbarian. It irritates him whenever his friends assume bad things about him. They've been doing it for a week and this annoys him deeply. He had enough about their negative words, so he decided to ignore them.

"Seriously? You're ignoring us?" Ryan gave him a pointed look. His respect towards him continued to go lower.

Allen proceeded to watch the beautiful Bella from afar, acting like he didn't hear anything that was said from earlier.

At this point, Ryan wants to strangle him. But obviously, he can't do that because he'll lose one of his great sources of income. He took a deep breath and hid his irritation with a concerned expression. "For at least once, listen to us." he tells him. 

Despite hearing this, Allen didn't say anything, he still continued to ignore him. 

"Allen, please listen to us. We are doing this for your own good." Calia says, gently touching Allen's shoulder. She acts like a saint that's trying to get someone repent. 

Ryan resisted the urge to roll his eyes. Unlike Allen, he knew very well how fake that was. 

Naively, Allen looked at his two friends. Unlike them, he has a bit of conscience. He sighed, "Look, guys. Stop getting in my way. I can handle myself."

His friends just stayed quiet. Both of them crossed their arms, looking at him with a frowned expression. Allen sighed again, he really hates it when people try to lecture him. He was confident that he won't turn into something as they feared, so he wants them to stop and relax.

"Okay, fine. I'll stop." he lied. "So mind your own business."

Allen had no choice but to do this. What they're asking is impossible, so lying is the only option.

Calia and Ryan looked at their friend with doubt. But a moment later, they decided to believe him. In that way, their concern has finally lessened—well, that's what would anyone think. They aren't concerned at all.

"Okay. We believe you, but promise us, okay? That you'll stop." Calia said, acting like she's relieved.

"Yes, yes. I will." Allen grumbled, finally touching his dessert. "So, now that I promised. Shall we eat?" he reluctantly told them. He doesn't want to discuss the topic any further.

Meanwhile, his friends gave him a fake smile, nodding their heads in response.

Now that Allen he had finally convinced them with his lie, he started planning on how he'll approach Bella. It had been a month, and he hadn't got any proper conversation with her. All he had been doing was following her secretly. Allen is totally awkward when it comes to someone he likes. Because of this, it gives him a hard time.

Meanwhile, a certain dark-haired man was eying Allen suspiciously. His name is Larence Rockefeller—son of the richest duke family, and also, one of the most talented students in the academy. As he watches Allen from afar, he was deep in thought. Recently, Bella had been suspecting that someone was watching her—it seems he had found the possible culprit. Once he connects all the possibilities about Allen being Bella's stalker, he will warn him first and threaten him to stop. But if Allen doesn't listen, he will finally sue him.