𝖎𝖎. bitter perspectives

BITTER  PERSPECTIVES

BITTER PERSPECTIVES

IVE TOUCHED HEAVEN AND RETURNED HOWLING

-MARELLA'S BODY SHOT UPRIGHT, jolting into a sitting position suddenly as she let out a deep gasp. Her skin was etched with sweat, drenching her flimsy top, and her heart had began to pound roughly, thumping against the inner structure of her chest. She couldn't recall a trigger that had forced her into this situation, but nevertheless she pulled herself up, panting breathlessly.

As she attempted to press her feet onto the ground, she almost collapsed from the sudden frailness of her limbs, and if she hadn't instinctively clutched onto her bedside table, she may of became a permanent resident to the cold, hard floor.

Her hand ( pressed up against the table ) began to shake uncontrollably, a hurricane gyrating inside her as she slowly shuffled to the bathroom. Once the door was bolted, and a silencer had been casted did she finally let her body fall. The icy tiles of the ground stuck against her sweltering flesh, though the girl was hardly worried about that, far too concentrated on her shaken ribs, which were heaving as if they were bound by ropes, straining to inflate her lungs.

Marella tried to keep her mind solely on the organs in her chest, but thoughts were beginning to boil, spinning circles within her head. She wanted everything to slow down, for the world around her to momentarily freeze, because she couldn't keep up, she was falling behind, thus being left by her own body. Her breath caught in her chest, as if her interior had stumbled and was now caught in a long and restricting chain, holding her back from exhaling, stopping her from preforming the basic necessities she needed to survive.

Marella's nails dug into the skin of her inner fingers, burrowing further and further until she was white-knuckled and seeing blood, until she had created intense holes within herself. Time had slowed but the world continued to pan at an impossible speed, and the whiplash was too strong, making the girl bundle herself up into a small ball on the ground in order to not blow away, to escape the hurricane, but she couldn't hold on any longer, it was too hard, too draining.