𝟬𝟬𝟴.⠀⠀⠀⠀deep daddy?

Start from the beginning

Billie nodded and turned towards Elena, "What about you? The EP? Decided on a date yet?"

Elena shrugged, "I don't know, I was thinking November. Maybe on my birthday."

Finneas nodded his head in approval, "I like that."

"A gift from you to your fans on your birthday, that's sweet." Claudia nodded in agreement.

"I just need to figure out the cover." Elena admitted.

"We can help with that." Billie assured her with a grin, "What did you have in mind?"

Elena tilted her head and took a deep breath before saying, "I was thinking of putting my face on it . . ." She trailed off. She glanced between the three's faces; Claudia wore a grin, Finneas shock, and Billie confusion.

"Really?" Finneas asked his shock turning into one of excitement.

"Oh, this is gonna be wild."

"Are you for real?" Billie asked wide eyed as Elena nodded slowly. She let out a laugh and hugged the girl with blonde and brown hair in excitement. "Holy shit, El, that's huge!"

"I don't know yet for sure, but it was something I'm leaning towards. I know I wanna do something special with K-12, and I thought maybe it'd be a good idea to finally do it, yanno?"

"Dude, that's insane. If you're ready, then bitch so am I." Billie stressed.

"I'm so happy for you." Claudia said with a kind smile.

"Are you sure about it? I mean, you can't go back." Finneas explained as she stared at him for a moment and nodded.

"With everything that's happened this year, I feel like I'm ready . . ." She trailed off, "I talked to my mom about it for the last two months, and she said as long as I'm ready than do it." She explained, "I know he knows I'm Elysians. But, I'm safe." She nodded to her friends who gave her soft looks and frowns. "I can't hide behind an avatar forever, even if it's nice not being noticed at Starbucks." She giggled as they smiled, "I don't know, if I get cold feet then I won't post that cover, but the one with my Avi instead." She shrugged.

"If you go through with it, you know we're here for you." Claudia said bending down and wrapping her arms around the shorter woman.

"No one's gonna ruin this for you." Billie assured her with a stern look.

"As long as it's something you're hundred percent sure about this, we're behind you." Finneas affirmed.

"We should celebrate!" Claudia clapped her hands. "Billie's new song, and Elena's EP, we have to do something." She said looking towards Finneas who nodded in agreement.

Elena smiled and looked towards Billie who also wore a grin.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝗗𝗘𝗘𝗣 𝗗𝗔𝗗𝗗𝗬...!
❪ 𝚒𝙼𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚊𝚐𝚎𝚜 ❫ → ‧₊˚·˚ ༘
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
𝖳𝗈𝖽𝖺𝗒 𝟩:𝟤𝟥 𝗉.𝗆.

𝗆