Chapter 2

"Today was that day. . ."

While you were doing your daily rounds of bussing and waiting tables, you noticed that the restaurant had an unusual vibe to it. 

The employees seemed to be working extra hard and making sure everything was spotless. Of all your time working here, you've never seen anything like it. 

Am I missing something? 

You continued on with your work, when a camera crew barged in out of no where. 

Okay I am definitely missing something.

You walk to the break room and see a couple waiters shaking in their seat as if they were nervous. "Uh. . . Why is there a camera crew here?" You ask one of the tense employees. 

"W-what! They're here!?" They rush out of the  break room into the kitchen where the manager is. 

Without receiving and answer you confusingly walk out into the dinning room where you see someone that wasn't there earlier. All you can make out is a tuft of light blonde hair, and the rest of their features are unseen because of the camera crew blocking your view. 

Since none of the other employees seemed to be doing their job, you decided you would be his waiter. 

As you walk over, you pull out your notepad and pen. You were kind of nervous, if someone has an entire camera crew with them they must be someone important. 

You arrived at the table and opened up your notepad to a fresh page and clicked your pen. 

"Hello what can I get started for yo-"

You stopped dead in your tracks when you looked into his eyes. It all made sense now. The Bright blonde hair, the pale completion, the slightly wrinkled forehead, and those dazzling blue eyes. The reason for all this commotion. 

It was The  Gordan Ramsay.