I was still trying to gather my thoughts as Roddy was chewing her out. "Jaelyn just leave, this is long and you are embarrassing yourself." I say resting my hand on Roddy's.

"I've told you, she's told you, what more do you want for real? There is nothing here for you."

"My daughter is here.. Somewhere." She says nonchalantly. I furrow my eyebrows. "Do you not care about your kid?"

She shrugs. "This is the shit I'm talking about. You don't care about Azalea, you thought by keeping her that it would make me and you closer. I don't care for or about yo ass Jaelyn."

She covers her face and turns away from us. "I don't give a fuck about your fake asa tears either. I'm contacting my lawyer, I'm going to get full custody of my daughter."

She turns around quickly, her face was still dry. It was clear she wasn't crying. I laugh lowly dropping my head down.

"But Roddy, we could be a family. Why are you acting like this. We used to be-"

"WE NEVER USED TO BE ANYTHING! You were just an easy fuck. You saying that like we have known each other for years. Jaelyn, you are stupid thinking that a wanna have a family with you."

I bump Roddy with my hip lightly and look up at him. "I know you mad and all but she still got feelings Roddy." I say whispering.

"Ion give a fuck about her. Nor do I need to. Yo ass is CRAZY. Get out of our house." Roddy speaks loudly.

This is honestly a mess, I really wanted no parts of this.

Why didn't Raylee just let me quit when I wanted to?

This is just too much for me.

"Yeah, I'm crazy but you still fucked." She says laughing. Roddy goes to walk towards her but I pull him back.

He pulls his arm away from me and goes up to Jaelyn. Roddy pushes her out of the kitchen and to the front door. "No Roddy don't touch her. She might try and report you." I say.

He ignores me and he starts to yell at her. I hear Azalea start to cry and and I look up to the stairs to she her at the top of them.

"See what yo ass did? Get the fuck out of my house!" Roddy yells. I run up the stairs, picking Lea up and taking her to back into the bedroom. I make a mental note to buy some safety gates for around the house.

"It's okay sweetie. Shh." I try and hush her as I rock her in my arms. I hear the front door slam and I open the balcony door, looking out to the front of the house.

"Keep her, I don't care. All I wanted was to be a family and you don't give a fuck." I raise my eyebrows as Jaelyn gets into her car. "Mommy." Azalea says pointing down.

Jaelyn drives out of the gates and down the road. I close the balcony door and go back into the bedroom.

Roddy comes in and puts on a happy face. "Hey Lea!" Azalea smiles and raises her arms for Roddy. He takes her out of my arms and lays with her on the bed.

"See what I was telling you about? I recorded her before she got in her car too. She's obsessed with me, talking about wanting to be a family. I know she wanted to have an abortion. She told me, but she thought if she had Azalea that it would make me fall in love or some shit. I'm mad as hell that my first kid was from some groupie but Azalea is here and I love her unconditionally."

I nod and sit next to them on the bed. He sits up and sighs. "Thanks for playing along by the way." He says playing with my hair. He pecks my lips making me blush.

"I still don't fuck with you though." I say turning my head the other way. "Huh? Why?"

"You're too much to deal with. We both established in our first interview that we were doing this for money. I understand we have to get along but don't pull that shit again. I'm serious." I state turning my head towards him.

"And what if I do? You in this for a year babygirl." He says laughing. I roll my eyes and he plays with my hair, Azalea stands behind me on the bed and does the same.

✰ ✰ ✰

Roddy had ordered a bed for Azalea a few days ago and it got here after Jaelyn left. He put it up just in time, in the guest room across from me, for Azalea to go to sleep.

Roddy knocks on my bedroom door and opens it, sticking his head in. "You decent?" He asks. I was under the duvet, sitting up in bed and watching YouTube on the TV.

I laugh and nod my head. He comes in leaving the door ajar and came to sit next to me on the bed. "I can sleep in here yet?" I shake my head.

"Why not?"

"Cuando aprendes a respetarme, puedes. (When you learn to respect me, you can.)"

He looks at me smirking. "You mad sexy when you talk spanish. I don't even know what you are saying but you just sounds real good. Say something else."

"Roddy, sal de mi habitación. (Roddy, get out of my room.)" He smiles at me. "See? It's sounds good."

I giggle and he continues to stare at me. "When are you teaching me though? I know your mom might pop up soon and I need to be ready." He says rubbing his chin.

I laugh and he grabs me by the neck, making me look at him. He gets close, close to the point where I could feel his breath on my lips.

"I'm still gone give you a hard time Malina. I know I've been touching on you and kissing you, but I said what I said. I'm sleeping in here tonight though, so get comfortable. You hearing me?" He whispers to me, looking into my eyes.

I nod slowly and he lets go of me. "You probably like that freaky shit." I turn over and lay down, pulling the duvet over my shoulders.

"Roddy go to sleep, that's what beds are for."

"Beds are also for fucking baby, maybe that nasty type you know? Depending on how you feeling. You a good kisser we could-"

I turn my head and suck my teeth. "Roddy. SHUT. UP." I close my eyes and he stays silent, allowing me to fall asleep.

ℍ𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕪 ℕ𝕖𝕨 𝕐𝕖𝕒𝕣 𝔼𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪𝕠𝕟𝕖𝕖𝕖𝕖🥳🥳
𝕀 𝕙𝕠𝕡𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕒 𝕘𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕥 𝟚𝟘𝟚𝟙🎉

Comment

Vote

Share

Follow

✯