"I don't think that's what happened." But Zavier couldn't keep the grin away seeing Isaac start to laugh again.

Isaac nodded, "It was, I was there so I know what happened." He got up, sitting back down on the bench opposite Zavier.

"So you were watching me." He repeated again, feeling some kind of weird joy bubble inside of him.

"Well yeah, that's kind of the point of me being there." Isaac rolled his eyes.

"You could've watched other people."

"What? And miss you falling? No way." Isaac grinned cheekily.

"Fuck off. You make it like you've never fallen when we've played." Zavier retorted back, looking at his leg.

"Yeah, yeah, someone's just mad because they know I'm right." Isaac then stood up, heading towards the door. "If your leg's fine we can go back to the field."

Zavier was going to follow when he remembered that the new kid would still be sitting outside there, waiting for Isaac to come back, just so that he could talk to him. No way would he willingly lead Isaac back to him, so he didn't.

He faked a groan, holding onto his leg making Isaac turn around quickly.

"What happened?" Isaac rushed to Zavier's side. Zavier almost let the act slip seeing how concerned Isaac looked, he wanted to smile at his cuteness but then realised if he started smiling now, Isaac would be suspicious.

"It's my leg."

"Yeah well, no shit. I didn't think it was your arm did I?" And there was the sarcastic Isaac he knew back as quick as ever.

"My leg could be failing on me right now and you're going to be sarcastic. Great help."

Isaac glared at Zavier but didn't say anything more, just sat back down next to him.

"Maybe we should wait a bit before we go back outside." Zavier advised, hearing a sigh from Isaac indicating he'd given in.

"Yeah, sure."

"So, are you close friends with that new kid?" Zavier didn't know the best way to ask; he didn't want Isaac to know he was jealous.

"You know his name, it's Myles." Isaac corrected with a frown on his face. "I guess you could say we're friends. I don't really go about my day questioning whether I'm friends with someone or not."

"Just asking. You seemed-" Zavier started to say when Isaac decided to change his position, laying down so now his head rested on Zavier's lap. Zavier automatically froze, his words caught in the air.

"Carry on. I seemed...?" Isaac spoke casually whilst Zavier on the other hand was having a mini freak attack in his head.

Did Isaac really understand, or even care about how affectionate their position was? Zavier was okay with the sex part of a relationship but when it came to showing true feelings, he found himself more shy in making moves. Isaac didn't seem to notice, paying more attention to his arm in the sling.

It wasn't unusual for Isaac to be the touchy one but Zavier didn't expect him to be the same at school. "What if someone walked in?" Zavier let his thoughts creep into his words.

Isaac looked away from his arm with a bored expression, "Then we'll tell them to fuck off."

"No, really."

Isaac's eyes narrowed trying to understand what was going on in Zavier's overworking brain, "Okay then, I'll sit how I was before." He started to get up but Zavier shook his head, pushing him back down gently. "No, no, it's okay."