"How do you feel now?" Julianna asked.

"I..... somehow..... feel better."

"Just take rest. You are quite exhausted." she tucked her blanket. She gently patted her head until she fell asleep and walked out of the room. She closed the door behind, "She won't go to school today. I will the let the teachers know about her absence." she placed her finger on Kate's lips, "And don't let anyone know about her situation as well as the last night's incident."

"Yes master."

She nodded, "Let's go. We are already late."

Kate apologized to Zhen for being late. She explained her circumstance then Mila's as well. Then she headed to her seat as Zhen started teaching.

Mila woke up from slumber. She sat on the bed and checked her phone. It was 3:45 noon. "OH LORD, I MISSED THE SCHOOL!!!" she shouted gaining Kate's attention from the other room.

She rushed to her room, "You woke up?!"

"Yeah. Why didn't you wake me up!" she touched her head ruffling her hair disheveling it, "I missed classes and homeworks as well."

She sat beside her, "Calm down. You were sick that's why I didn't wake you up. And I got all the classwork for you so don't worry."

"I-" Mila's phone rang. It was a message from unknown number. She picked up her phone and read the message.

Hi, Mila

Hi
Who are you?

I am Dan

How did you get my
phone number?

I asked Lily for
your number

Oh

You did not come to school today, so I was worries.
Is everything alright?

Yeah, everything's alright
I was just sick.....

nothing else

Thank goodness
you're alright

Thanks for your concern :)

No worries
I'm glad you're alright

Anyways gotta go
Talk to you later

Yeah. Bye
Take care

You too

"Who was it?" Kate asked.

"It's Dan. He was worried about me." Mila replied.

"Oh my God! Do you realize what happened just now?"

"Uhhhh-no."

"Dan just texted you!" she clasped her hands, "He never answers any girls texts and calls but he texted you!"

"Uh-okay. Anyways, we can have girls talk later but I really need to finish my homework."

"Oh-yeah I forgot about it." she got up and walked away. Mila smiled and got her attention back to the phone. As she was scrolling in messages, she questioned herself, "Why does it feel like..... something is trying to make me forget something....... what is it that I am forgetting?"

________

Ainsworth castle, Berksourgh

"Reporting last night's strigois attack." Scarlett spoke passing the papers to other advisors.

One of the advisors removed her hood revealing her face - medium length hair white as snow, sharp bright crimson eyes and cold demeanor. So as the third advisor removed her hood. Her hair was blonde with light shade of red locks of hair in front of her ears, her eyes were steel icy blue and she was wearing smirk expression. They took the papers and read the report.

"Who killed them then?" the one with blonde hair asked with sneer.

"A mortal. But by the time I arrived, they were all wiped off by her." Scarlett replied.

"I see." the woman with albino hair spoke.

"Come on Lucy, can't you say something more?"

"I have nothing more to say, Jade." Lucy replied.

Jade scoffed. Then she glanced at Scarlett with a smirk, "So..... did you see that mortal's face?"

"What if I say no?" Scarlett asked with a smirk.

"Man..... I'm getting impatient. Tell me." Jade replied.

"I saw her. Just a high school student. Sophomore with playful personality. At times she doesn't remember by the actions she does as a Princess."

"Watch what you say, Scarlett." Lucy spoke with anger lacing on her words though her demeanor was calm and composed.

"Then why don't you see her for yourself. I'm sure you will enjoy seeing her actions." Scarlett replied.

"I'll go!" Jade raised her hand playfully.

"Then who will take care of the castle and duties?" Scarlett asked.

"Go ahead. I will take care of it." Lucy replied.

"Yaay! What are we waiting for? Let's go!! Hahahahahaha!!" Jade pushed Scarlett, dragging her out of the conference room. Lucy shook her head seeing Jade's childish behavior.