1

Who knew that a job interview to become a mod of a Minecraft server just to troll the interviewer would lead to a beautiful friendship? Zak and Darryl certainly didn't know, 2 years later here they are. The perfect pair, the perfect duo..... the perfect friendship... but it wasn't perfect, there was a problem with the two. Zak wants to meet Darryl in person but it seems like Darryl doesn't want to. Darryl has never said that he didn't want to, it's just he makes excuses or avoids the topic.

No one really knows why. Not even his best friend Zak knows why. They all just think it's because he's self conscious about his height... little do they know, that's far from the truth. "BAD!!" Zak shouts through Darryl's headphones. "OW WHAT?!" Darryl cries out "Did you not hear what I said?" Zak asked in a irritated voice. Oh no, Darryl spaced out again he really needs to stop doing that. "S-sorry!" Darryl apologizes.

"SERIOUSLY?!" Zak shouts again hurting Darryls eardrums even more. "I'm asking if we're going to stream together." Zak for a second sounded cute. "Oooohhhhh!" Darryl replied "Yeah! I got everything ready to stream!" Darryl said with excitement. "Alright! LETS DOOOO THIIISSSS!" Zak yells "YYYEEEEEEEAAAAAHHHHH!!!" Darryl yells as well. Darryl and Zak began their stream on twitch playing together, making more memories together.

This was one of the things that Darryl loved to do. He loves to steam and to entertain people. It *was* his number one thing he loved but now its his 2nd. Their live streams finally end and the two of them are pretty tired. "Hey Zak." Darryl gets Zak attention. "Wanna have a sleepover on FaceTime?" Darryl asked as he blushed "Of course I do!" Zak says. They both FaceTime and get ready for bed "Darryl if I was gonna ask you why you won't meet up with me would you give me an actual answer and not beat around the bush?" Zak asks. Every time Zak asks Darryl this question it always breaks his heart he really does want to meet up with Darryl.

"Well- I-uhhh" Darryl was trying to find the words to explain but like always..... he just couldn't.. "Zak I'm sor-" " I don't want an apology I just want to know why." Zak cuts Darryl off. Both set their phones in a way that Darryl can see Zak and Zak can see Darryl, "If you hate me then just say so." Zak says as he plops into bed and gets under his blankets. "I don't hate you Zak it's just-" "What?" Zak stares directly at his camera. Even though They're FaceTiming it almost feels like he's staring at him through the screen.

"I might as well just meet someone else who's willing to meet up with me." Zak mumbled loud enough for Darryl to hear. Zak turns his back on the camera and finally goes to sleep while Darryl on the other hand couldn't sleep at all. Those words kept him wide awake. 'Who...' Darryl thought 'Who does he plan on meeting?' Darryl feels his blood slowly start to boil 'He better not think about meeting anyone else' Darryl watched Zak peacefully sleep. Normally watching him sleep made Darryl calm but after what Zak said made Darryl paranoid... angry 'I haven't even told him that I loved him more than a friend yet.'

Thats right, Darryl has feelings for him. Zak was the first person to ever care about him. Zak was the first person to want to know more about Darryl. Darryl has cared about others but when it came to Zak it was like he was the only one that mattered to him.... the only thing that mattered. The morning came by quickly. Zak was still asleep and Darryl was still watching him. Darryl was still mad but not that mad. "Zak." Darryl tries to get him to wake up, 'He's still asleep... He should be awake by now' Darryl thought.

Darryl knew Zak's sleep schedule very well. He knows how long he sleeps, when he goes to bed, when he wakes up, and heck, Darryl can easily predict when Zak wakes up if Zak doesn't go to bed when he normally does. Darryl hears a yawn. It came from Zak's end, he finally woke up. "Morning sleepyhead." Darryl said in a sweet voice. Zak slowly sits up and stretches his arms above his head "Mmmm.... Morning...." Zak said in a tired voice. One of the the things Darryl loved about Zak was hearing his sleepy voice, it warmed his heart and hearing it makes all the stress and negativity go away.

Darryl was no longer angry, he was happy to see Zak especially when he just woke up. "How'd you sleep?" Darryl asks with a smile. There was an unsettling silence between the two, "I had a disturbing dream last night..." Zak spoke. Hearing the tone of his voice, Darryl knew he was serious. "Want to talk about it?" Darryl asked. That would explain why he didn't wake up, he was having a bad dream. "I had a dream where I killed someone in cold blood.... and laughed like some kind of psycho..." Hearing Zak's dream made Darryl very concerned about Zak.

"Are you okay Zak?" Darryl asked giving Zak his full attention. "Not really." Zak answered. Darryl was getting more and more worried. Was because of their fight? Or was it because of something else? "It was because of last night, right" Darryl asks hesitantly, wanting to forget about last night. Zak shook his head "I did get into an argument with Sapnap, but that doesn't explain why I had that dream." Zak explained Darryl was silent "What was the argument about?" Darryl finally asks "Over something stupid, he wouldn't give me something back on the Dream SMP" Zak responds. "Maybe I can get you the thing you want." Darryl offers

'So it's his fault' Darryl thought 'He'll have to pay for what he's done' "No, he's the only one that has my armor" Zak sighs "But I appreciate the offer." Zak continued "Besides we'll make up, we have to. We're gonna meet up soon" as soon as Darryl heard that he froze. Darryl's face went blank, his heart dropped, he couldn't even breathe. 'Zak plans to meet up with him?' Darryl thought. He couldn't.... he shouldn't... Darryl can't allow this! Darryl has to do something about this, but how? 'Zak can only meet up with me... I'm the one he can only love...' Darryl felt his face getting red from anger. Darryl finally came up with an idea."Darryl?.." Zak catches Darryl's attention instantly. "Yeah?" Darryl says "Are you ok?" Zak asks in a concerning way.

"Of course!" Darryl smiles "I'm just curious why so soon?" Darryl asks "Why not?" Zak answers Darryl shook his head "I think you guys should wait a little bit longer since you guys did get into a recent argument." Darryl says hoping this would delay their meet up. "True..." Zak agrees "Yeah I'll change it from next week to maybe...." Zak began to think. He finally thought of a date "The week after next week" Zak says. "Seems reasonable." Darryl smiles "But will you be ok with me meeting up with Sapnap?" Zak asks

Darryl tilts his head with confusion "What makes you ask that?" Darryl responds with a question "I know how you get if I meet up with our other friends" Zak answered "So will you be ok?" Zak repeats his question Darryl nods with a warm welcoming smile. "Okaaaayy, anyways I gotta get going. I gotta edit a video." Zak waves goodbye and so does Darryl. They end there FaceTime, Darryl was no longer happy he was pissed. He goes up to his drawer, pulls out his throwing knives and begins to throw them at his designated target in his backyard. Whenever Darryl is pissed he'll either play Minecraft or throw his knives at a target. He's pretty good at throwing knives.

As Darryl threw his knives he began to calm down and think about his plan. When will he start his plan? What will he do exactly? How will he get away with it? What will happen afterwards? Will there be anyway of getting caught? Will anyone find anything? All these questions and more flooded his head. He couldn't answer them all at the same time. Darryl takes a deep breath in and out. Darryl does this a couple of times, answer one question at time... going back and reviewing his answers, reviewing his plan.

Darryl pulls out his phone and gets on his Twitter account. He dms Sapnap.

Bbh: Hey OwO

Sapnap: Heyy

Bbh: Doing anything this weekend? O3O

Sapnap: Nah, you?

Bbh: Chilling, chilling...

Bbh: If I were to ask you something would you tell anyone?

Sapnap: Uuuhhh why??????

Bbh: Just promise me you won't

Sapnap: Why?????

Bbh: Cause I wanna meet up with you this weekend and I don't want Zak or anyone to find out.