13 : Good Time Together

ابدأ من البداية

He remembered what happened yesterday very well. Mew being good to him does not mean he forgot what the elder told him.

He finished and wore a comfy pants and a nice t-shirt. He didn't find mew in the room

He searched for him out in the balcony but he didn't find him so he decided to go to make something to eat.

When he went to kitchen, Gulf stood on the door silently watching mew making an omlet with a smile on his face. He is really was thinking about how he is gonna do the breakfast!!!

"I think u told me that I am gonna make the breakfast for both of us"
Mew returned facing the younger who spread the lavander smill on his spot.

He smiled wider approaching the younger making him worry a bit.

"I am doing it today... And about yesterday.... I. "

"I am sorry.... I just need some times to do all the things u had mentioned.

Hope u understand that I really really never ever made a breakfast for my self!!!!"

gulf is abit embarrassed right now. He tried to remember once when he made his breakfast by himself but he failed. He realised how spoiled he is.

Mew has noticed gulf's face expressions. He chuckled seeing the younger pouting his lips thinking.

"You r cute, wifey"

"Oh.... Don't call me that.... I.."

"why!?... We r married... I can call u whatever I want.... Wifey.. Cutey... Babe....love... H.."

"shshsh.....stop... U r making me shy.... Tell me anything I can do now...."

Gulf was really red. He is not used to this. Mew never showed him that side from his character. Mew is really something that he would like to discover.

"okay wifey,.... U can make the salad... I am dealing the rest" Mew handles him the vegetables to wash turning to do something else.

Gulf stared at the vegetables. He looked at them like he is looking at his enemy
"Of course I can make this simple task"

He started cutting them into small pieces. He started with some cocumper. He find it easy.

"it's really simple!!!...... Uh!!" without realising he cut his finger with the sharp knife

"Gulf,... What happened??" Mew looked at him with a worried face holding his hands.

"Sorry mew...."

"shsh.... We should wash it.. Let me.. I am sorry I shouldn't have let u cut it"
apologised mew making the younger look at him widen his eyes.

He thought mew will just yell saying that he is a spoiled brat who can't even cut some vegetables.

Mew cleaned his finger and put a poundage on it.

"Here.. We finished.. U can set the table.. I will do the salad.. Sorry once again."

Gulf was just silent in his spot. He is really amazed but he smiled and made the table.

Mew came putting the plates and sat. Gulf brought some juice and sat.

They had their breakfast in silent but this time a positive one.

Mew thought about gulf who tried to do something today. At least he tried.

He thought that gulf is not that bad.
He noticed that he just need someone to talk with him in a lovely way. He needs love and care.

Gulf on the other chair was thinking about what happened earlier. He found mew so sweet taking care with his lil finger.

Just like his mom. He smiled lightly remembering his mom.

"I am gonna watering the garden.. Mmm would u like to join" asked mew calmly.

He just needs to pend some time with the younger one. Chatting and enjoying their time.

He wants to follow his dad's advice to be his friend before being his husband.

Gulf looked at him with a confused face. He is scared to say No immediately. He never did that and of course he does not have the intention to do so.

"Mew.... I... Think I... Can't Do That" said gulf looking down sighing. He is embarrassed again.

"Look gulf... *holding gulf's hands*... Let's take this step by step. Don't care about what I said yesterday..... I was just really furious about what u did.

Let's start again.... We can talk like any friends..... Let's leave the marriage on the corner for now....

Now come with me to the garden... U won't do anything.. Just watch me watering the plants.. Okay!? "

Mew tried his best to gain gulf's trust. He saw the fear in gulf's eyes. He knew he wanted to say no but he just kept silent.

" Okay "

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Mew took gulf to the garden. Gulf loved the view. There was a lot of flowers in different coulers.

Mew started to water them. He looked so relaxed enjoying what he do.

"Mew.... Can... I.. Can.. Try!?"
Mew smiled quietly.

"of course, gulfiy"

"Thanks.. Wait.. What u called me??"

"Gulfiy.. We decided to be friends... So I can't call u wifey"

"u r right"

"I am aways right"

"so arrogant!!"

"we can call it.. Confidence.. Right!?"

"hmmm...... Right"

Gulf enjoyed what he was doing. It was really good. Then, he has an idea. A divilish idea.

He smirked looking at new who was busy picking up some flowers.

"Mew... U said we are friends, right!?"

"Mmm... Yes gulfiy, of course"

"there's something I do with Mild.. I always.. TEASE Him!!! "

shouted gulf while turning to mew making him all wet from head to toe with the hose on his hands. . He ran away laughing at the scene in front of him.

Mew was stiil shocked in his spot. He never ever imagined gulf will do that. Thank god there is no one around to see them.

He saw gulf laughing really loudly holding his stomach.

He looks so beautiful. Mew stared at him with a smile on his face.

Suddenly, gulf saw mew holding another hose running towards him.
He widen his eyes and started to run.

"Hey... Mew... Mew... No..... Please please... I just took a shower... Plea... Nooooooo !!!!!!"

Mew was ran towards him with a smirk on his face.

"U lil devil..... I am not gonna be all wet alone......... U, Too....... Here u gooooooo!!!!..."

shouted mew when he managed to catch gulf and making him face the hose. He made him all wet, too.

Gulf pouted looking at the laughing mew. He looked really handsome with this pure smile not the Teasing one.

"Why u did that!!! I am gonna take a shower again!!!" gulf pouted again going inside when Mew grab him a it stronger from his arm.

Gulf lost his balance and fall on top of mew in the wet grass.

They kept them selves silent in their spot. Gulf was the red one while mew was in another world.

He saw them again. Those plump lips and the tomato cheeks.

The view from mew's position was a breath-taking one. Mew leaned towards gulf who closed his eyes.

Mew is touching gulf's cheeks in a lazy move when......

________________

Hi guys, hope u enjoy this novel 🌹🌹🌹
Tell me your opinions in comments and ideas about what is gonna happen 🤔🤔🤔😏🤔