12. Dante's Feelings.

Start from the beginning

Huh? What was that.

He blared his horn looking as if he was waiting on someone. I was right. Rae was outside going to his car.

My window was closed so I opened it to eavesdrop on there conversation.
+
Emery: hey stuffy
Rae: what up buff...
Emery: your driving to my house then we can get change there.
Rae: oh come on Em, you know I don't like driving.
Emery: I know that's why you are driving..remember the plan..
Rae: unfortunately you don't love me...
Emery: yes I do *opens drivers door for Rae*
Rae: thank you....even if you did you wouldnt let me drive until I get to your house.
Emery: yes I am and theres a good thing that came out of it and that's driving my car.
Rae: oh yes I've always wanted to drive your car...why wouldnt you tell me that in the first place.....
+

The convo ended right there while Rae drives away with the car.

I closed back the window getting dressed to go follow them. I'm wearing a blue navy shirt with a brownish khaki looking pants I dont know with a pair if white shoes and grab the keys and out the door.

I used my personal car a white Toyota Mark X and follow them

I kept my distance to show that I'm not following them.

_10mins later_

I parked my car from a distance where I know they wont see me..

Knowing them they'll probably take an hour to get ready so I took out my phone scrolling through Instagram.

I saw that Maxen one of my good friends and alpha of one of the nearest packs had posted a photo and story last night.

I checked his story first...it was a photo he took while holding someone's hand preferably a girls while hold onto the gear stick. Looks like they took it during the day with a caption saying 'I'd go anywhere with you belle just to make you happy and see that beautiful smile on your face'. It was a little mushy but knowing Maxen, he probably just found his mate.

I went to like his photo and saw him with a selfie lying down with his mate while cuddling, but he left her face out with a caption 'Bonne nuit ma belle' which means goodnight beautiful.

Max is turning to a sloppy mush. I'd have to phone him later.

Going to the comment section I looked at the amount of girls who were dying over him probably from his pack saying...

'Why r u taken so soon💔'

'I wanted to have a good time with you'

'I hope she's not better than me'
That comment stood out and knowing Maxen....if he saw this that girl would probably be in trouble...

I commented 'you sloppy mush why'd  didnt you tell me 👍🏻'

I heard the sound of a door opening so I looked up and saw them coming out but they were going in different directions.

Rae was going to Emery's car and Emery was going... the hell I dont know. I started my car getting ready to follow them.

I was shocked... I saw Emery pulling out with the one and only Blaire's car.

Now this is a place I want to eagerly go if they are both driving.

Obviously this was spart their plan they were talking about.

I waited until they passed me. Then I drove off. I'm so eager to see where they're going.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
New update how'd you like?

How do you think Dante's gonna react to what he sees coming next chapter?

Remember to vote and comment.

See you next update my Lovely's 🌹🍃