unravel Secrets

Começar do início

With TecnoSoot

Tecnoblade's pov

Ok I'm gonna tell Wilbur but I'm going to do it my way. I quickly get my balcony ready and texted Wilbur to meet me in my room. I got good clothes on. I make sure the rose petals were in place. Ok I'm ready. 

Third pov

As Wilbur walk to the room, it was darkness but he saw light outside. When he got out on the balcony he saw candles and rose petals were in the ground, when he looked up he saw tecno but with pig ears, in a white button shirt but the top three wasn't button to show his chest. As tecno walked up to Wilbur, he grabbed his hands and dipped him leaving Wilbur blush.

Tecno:Wilbur, I know we just started dating but do you...

Wilbur:yes tecno? Do I what....

Tecno:do you still love me even though I'm a scp experiment?

Wilbur was in silence trying to think of something. The two continues dancing.

Tecno:I know this is not normal but I'm a monster that has pig ears and tail, also speed but will you still be my queen?

Wilbur was still in silence. Tecno on  the other hand thinks its a no. He stopped dancing and let go of Wilbur.

Tecno:I understand, I'll leave.

Wilbur was shock and he knew had to do something, he enjoyed him, and yet he still loves him. Before Tecno went back to his room Wilbur putted his hand on his shoulder.

Tecno:I know, you can slap me.

Tecno turn around so Wilbur can slap him, but that didn't happen instead Wilbur kissed him while hugging him. The he stopped and putted his head on his shoulder. Tecno was still shock.

Wilbur:I don't wanna slap or hate you, I just wanna love you and be with you. And besides I think those pig ears and that speed and if yours make you really special to me. Your my animal.

As Wilbur said those and while his finger was making circles on his shoulder, Tecno smiled and hugged back Wilbur.

Tecno:I love you.

Wilbur:love you too.

(Beautiful, just beautiful ŤvŤ)

With dreamnotfound

Third person pov

As the george and Dream were on the couch 🛋 watching T.V. Angel was sitting with them on Dream's lap, while holding yin and yang in her arms. Dream wanted to tell george about his secret but also worried that he might hate him and tell on them for the scp. He loved george and trusted george, and he knew Angel would be in danger but she trust him.

Dream:babe can I tell you something? And you won't tell anyone?

George:of course Honey, you can tell me anything.

Dream:ok it's about me and the boy's past and that includes Angel.

As Angel heard her name she popped her head out the blanket that she was covered in. Her hair is all fuzzed up allowing her to shock people. (Heheh be ready)

Dream:me, the gang and Angel aren't that human. You see me and the gang  was in the scp, and we were the experiments and Skeppy was experimented but also worked there. Before we all met eachother, Skeppy was the only nice doctor in there and yet he toke care of Angel because when we met her she was only five. She was the most attention of the doctors.

George:oh Angel come here.

Angel crawl over to george and sat in his lap with yin and yang in her arms still.

Dream:Skeppy introduced her to me while I was in a form.

George:what form exactly?

Angel's eyes were sparkling with excitement.

Dream:my wanna stand back.

As he stold back. Dream closes his eyes and transformed into the Kitsune. Angel jumped out of George's arms and hopped in the Kitsune. And ride in the Kitsune. George awed at the sight, walked to Dream and petted on his head.  As Dream signal Angel to get off. As she got off Dream turned to half and half form. George blushing from the sight.

Dream:yeah... I'm a Kitsune that grows wildlife around me and Angel..... has a lot of power. Angel can you demonstrate with yin and yang.

Angel broke her conversation with yin and yang about her shocks. And putted them in the table.

Angel:I think I'm Jesus.

Yang:no your not (note he was talking in her mind)

Angel:NEAL BEFORE CHRIST!!

She shocked yang leaving him fall in his knees. Then he got up and george saw it.

George:wait, they're alive?!

Angel:yep made from meh drawings and hands. Also another thing. She grabbed a knife 🔪 and stabbed her arm.

George:OMG!! ARE YOU OK?!

Then she heals herself and george was still shock.

Dream:so yeah she can do that. But I know this weird, but I know you don't like me anymore but just let me at least let me and Angel live.

George:please, I do love you. But this is all great we can have a family now.

Dream smiled and hugged him, Angel was happy now she got a new dad. Then she go to the boys and hugged them.

Dream:love you george

George:love you too Dream.

Angel:What about me?!

Dream:of course I love you Angel, your my daughter. *picks up Angel*

Then as the "family" hugged yin and yang were fighting.

Angel:Really you guys?!

Yin and yang:what!?

Angel:come on youngiys stop fighting!

Dream and George was just laughing while smiling.