t w o

· • —– ٠ ✤ ٠ —– • ·

· • —– ٠ ✤ ٠ —– • ·

FEELINGS
' I thought you two were like endgame seeing as every time I turned the corner you were practically eating each other. '

· • —– ٠ ✤ ٠ —– • ·

A couple of hours had gone by, and whilst Ashley had only had one drink, Jess had gone and got herself drunk. She held onto Ashley as she struggled to stand up, and Ashley decided it was probably time to go home. She started walking out when Steve Harrington walked out with her, looking upset and frustrated. As much as she hated the guy, she felt the need to help, almost to return the favour from earlier.
"Hey." She shouted to Steve as she struggled to get Jess down the stairs.
"Are you talking to me, Daphne?" He said, slightly annoyed.
"Yeah, hold on." She answered, getting more and more frustrated with every step she took with Jess hanging off her. "Are you okay?" She asked him.
"Me? I'm fine, don't worry. You should be worried about her though. I won't envy her in the morning." He chuckled softly.
"You literally have tears. They may be very small and slow, but that's a tear alright." Ashley pointed out. Jess stumbled over her own feet again, and caused Ashley to attempt to catch her.
"Here, put her in the car. I'll drive you both home." Ashley hated the thought of driving home with Steve, but she couldn't drive yet and Jess was way too drunk to drive. They both put her in the backseat as Steve opened the door for Ash to sit down.

· • —– ٠ ✤ ٠ —– • ·

After a quiet five minutes, Steve finally broke the silence. "My girlfriend broke up with me. That's why I was angry and upset earlier." He finally answered.
"That Nancy girl? That's weird, I thought you two were like endgame seeing as every time I turned the corner you were practically eating each other." Ash joked. "I'm sorry. Sarcasm is like my second language. I used it so many times when people asked about my dad it just became normal." She said, her eyes widening when she realised what she said. "Sorry, again."
"Don't worry about it. Here we are, let's get your friend in." Steve carried Jess as Ashley opened her front door. Her mom was asleep on the couch. Jess was put in Ashley's bed as Ashley said goodbye to Steve.
"That's probably the first and last time I'll speak to him." She whispered to herself as he walked down to his car. "He isn't as bad as I thought."

· • —– ٠ ✤ ٠ —– • ·