f o u r t e e n

· • —– ٠ ✤ ٠ —– • ·

· • —– ٠ ✤ ٠ —– • ·

ZOOMER
' how do you make goggles and a mask look good? '

· • —– ٠ ✤ ٠ —– • ·

"Nancy?" Steve mumbled from the back. Ashley didn't bother turning around as her knuckles had turned white from gripping onto the steering wheel for dear life.
"No, don't touch it. Hey, buddy... It's okay. You put up a good fight. He kicked your ass, but you put up a fight. You're okay." Dustin said from behind her.
"Okay, you're gonna keep straight for a half a mile, then make a left on Mount Sinai." Lucas directed her. He held his map and glanced up every so often.
"What's going on? Oh, my God!" Steve yelled as he realised someone who has no license was driving.
"Just relax. She's driven before." Lucas said.
"Yeah, in a parking lot!" Ashley yelled.
"That counts." Lucas shrugged his shoulders. Ashley quickly looked behind her and saw Steve freaking out.
"They were gonna leave you behind." She explained.
"Oh, my God."
"I promised that you'd be cool, okay?" Dustin tried to get Steve to stay seated.
"Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. What's going on? Oh, my God. No! Whoa! Stop the car. Slow down." Steve freaked.
"I told you he'd freak out." Max sighed.
"Max, I wasn't about to leave him in the house with your deadly brother!" Ashley said, frustrated.
"Stop the car!"
"Everybody shut up! I'm trying to focus!" Ashley screamed as she tried to concentrate.
"Oh, wait, that's Mount Sinai. Make a left." Lucas pointed suddenly.
"What?"
"Make a left!" The car swerved to the left, and everyone went flying due to the suddenness of the turn.

· • —– ٠ ✤ ٠ —– • ·

"Hello!" Steve said as Ashley stopped the car right in front of the hole.
"Whoa!"
"Incredible." Ashley unbuckled her seatbelt and ran to the boot. Everyone grabbed their things and got prepared for the tunnels.
"Guys. Oh, no. Guys. Hey, where do you think you're going? What are you, deaf? Hello? We are not going down there right now. I made myself clear. Hey, there's no chance we're going to that hole, all right? This ends right now!" Steve yelled as everyone simply walked past him.
"Steve, you're upset, I get it. But the bottom line is, a party member requires assistance, and it is our duty to provide that assistance. Now, I know you promised Nance that you would keep us safe. So, keep us safe." Dustin handed him protection, and everyone landed in the tunnel one by one as Ashley caught them at the bottom. As Steve came down the rope, she turned on her torch and looked down the tunnel.
"Let's get this over and done with." Steve whispered. He looked at Ashley. "How do you make goggles and a mask look good?" He said, walking to the others.

· • —– ٠ ✤ ٠ —– • ·