"What? Yeah I'm fine, why?" Louis questioned as he felt his cheeks heat up more.

"Your face is like bright red and you're staring." She said as Tanner leant down to whisper something in Louis' ear.

"You're so staring at Professor Styles, and Lilly has been trying to get your attention for like five minutes." He chuckled lightly before leaning back in his seat.

"I'm not staring, I'm just paying attention." Louis shot back as Emma then joined in.

"He's daydreaming about Professor Hottie." She smirked and Louis and Lilly turned to face them both. "Professor Styles dropped his pen and Lucas was practically drooling."

"I am not day dreaming about Ha- Professor Styles." Louis almost slipped up but it was so small no one noticed.

"Don't be ashamed, everyone does it. Plus he's hot as fuck." Kevin butted in, like usual.

"I'm not ashamed and nor am I daydreaming about him." Louis huffed as Emma chuckled.

"Well the way your eyes glaze over whenever Professor Styles does something you like, says differently." She smirked and leant back in her chair.

"Shut up, I'm just thinking about who I have booked for a tattoo tonight." Louis said as he sat up straighter.

"You work in a tattoo parlour?" Tanner asked and Louis nodded.

"Yeah. Me and my best friend own one." Louis said as Emma stared at him suspiciously.

"Aren't you too young to run your own business?" She asked and Louis rolled his eyes.

"I think 24 is the right age to run a business actually." Louis sassed back before turning around to face Harry again. The group carried on with the conversation while Louis zoned out and went back to admiring his husband.

"I really do wonder if he has a wife... or a husband." Kevin practically drooled, Louis glared into the back of his head as his lips pursed into a straight line.

He was quite protective over Harry and it took all the restraint he had to not say something. Instead Louis just shrugged his shoulders and tried to ignore what he said.

"Oh did I hit a nerve?" Kevin held back a smirk while Louis held back a punch.

"Nope." Louis lied, even though his blood was boiling on the inside.

"Good cause I need to talk to professor Hottie after class." Kevin smiled and Louis quickly turned to look at him.

"What, why?!" Louis quickly grew defensive again.

"I need to speak to him about my grade. I want extra credit to raise my grade." Kevin smirked and faced Louis. "If that's okay with you, Lucas."

Louis didn't even get a chance to talk before the bell rung and students started flooding out the classroom, Louis snuck out with Lilly and Emma and got into his car. He would have to wait for Kevin to leave before he could go give Harry his other USB drive he left behind. He was only sat in his car for a few minutes before his phone rung, he answered it when he saw the name.

"Hey love, do you have my USB drive with you?" Harry asked and Louis' eyes widened as he thought of what to say.

"Uhh yeah, I'm about five minutes away." Louis said as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"Okay, I will see you in a bit then." Harry replied and Louis mumbled a goodbye before hanging up. He waited five minutes before walking inside, hoping that Kevin had left the room.

He reached Harry's room and heard Kevin's voice, he sighed wondering how long it would take for Kevin to tell the rest of the group. Louis knocked before walking inside seeing Harry hand Kevin a piece of paper.

"Haz?" Louis said as he walked inside and watched as Kevin's jaw almost dropped to the ground, he knew Louis seemed off and that he wasn't who he said he was but he didn't think he was his professors husband. Louis looked towards Harry and handed him the USB drive.

"Thanks, Love." Harry smiled at him before looking back at Kevin. "This is Kevin, one of my students."

"It's nice to meet you." Louis faked a smile and held his hand out.

"You too." Was all Kevin could say as he took Louis' hand and shook it.

"Kevin, this is my husband Louis." Harry sent Louis a loving smile as Louis shuffled on his feet awkwardly.

"You're gay?" Kevin questioned and Harry frowned.

"Not that it's any of your concern but I'm bisexual"

Louis looked between the two before speaking up. "Uh I've got to go, Zayn wants me to run the shop by myself for a few hours." Louis mumbled as he walked closer to Harry.

"Okay, oh and can you get some ice cream?" Harry did puppy eyes and Louis couldn't resist him when he did that.

"Alright." He mumbled before pecking Harry's lips quickly and turning to face Kevin.

"Uh bye, Devin." Louis said as Kevin scowled.

"It's Kevin." He shot back before Louis walked out the room without another word.

"Kevin between us..." Harry paused and made sure Louis was out of earshot. "Don't tell Louis I know he's sneaking into my lectures."

"I-" Kevin didn't finish before Harry interrupted him again.

"It will be your extra credit." Harry bribed making Kevin nod.

"Deal."

~~~~~