But even so, Suining can also find that the woman's skin is very good, and the snow white is almost transparent.

Su Ning looked down at her skin, and her skin was often praised, but compared with this woman, it was a bit bleak.

Even more strange is that although Suining did not see the man's face, she felt that the woman had an inexplicable familiarity.

It should be someone she knows. Is it a star? Or is it around her? Suining recalled carefully, but couldn’t remember who this person was?

Seeing that Shen Shu and the woman are going to go far, Suining will not recall the familiarity and where she came from. Now she just wants to see who this woman is.

In order not to be discovered by Shen, it is rare for Suining to sit in the car for a long time. When they got out of the distance, Suining got off the bus and followed.

Suining followed the Shen Shuye, and neither of them found it. Shen Shu and Ye Sui walked to the private elevator and the elevator button was not pressed.

Suining did not dare to be too close, she only dared to stand on the other side of the wall and continued to watch them quietly. She saw the woman next to Shen Shu suddenly stopped.

The woman glanced at Shen’s tie and seemed to be not satisfied. She turned and faced Shen. The woman raised her hand and helped Shen to gently organize the tie.

General Shen reached out and lowered the hat of Ye Sui down. The two smiled and walked into the elevator.

Shen Zong and the woman had already left, but Suining was completely stunned, and she stood in shock. In just a few seconds, she had already seen the woman's face.

The woman next to Shen Zong turned out to be Ye Sui!

Suining admits that he will never be wrong, because Ye Sui is beautiful, especially the eyes, there is a lot of memory. Even if it is covered up by a hat, it is still very beautiful.

Suining tightened her hand and nails embedded in her palm. Her face is unbelievable, how could it be Ye Sui? How can Shen always like the person on the leaf?

No wonder she always felt that this woman is familiar, no wonder from the back, she thinks that this woman has a certain color, it is her most hated Ye Sui!

A series of questions emerged in Suining's mind, even if she wanted to deny it, but the picture just now was very clear.

However, Suining still does not want to believe this fact. How can a leaf ear of the district be the girlfriend of Huarui’s president?

Do not believe, she must confirm again!

Suining immediately went to another elevator, and she quickly pressed the button on the top floor. Suining has been staring at the numbers, thinking in his mouth, hurry up, hurry up...

She was afraid that she would not be able to catch up with them.

The top floor finally arrived, and the moment the elevator door opened, Suining ran out. She looked around and saw the figures of Shen Shu and Ye Sui.

The more I look at it, the more I think this back is Ye Sui, and she is ready to catch up when she lifts her footsteps.

At this time, Suining suddenly heard a voice behind him: "Juning, what are you doing here?"

Suining’s footsteps, she looked at the past, the person who called her is Wang Chuan. Suining took a deep breath: "I have some things to find Shen."

Wang Chuan saw Suining and saw Shen Shuye in the distance. He had already guessed Suining’s mind. Wang Chuan: "Shen will never see you."

Suining looked at the direction of the reconsideration. They have gone far, and she certainly can’t catch up. Suining is very angry, she looks at Wang Chuan: "Shen is not always with Ye Sui..."