Even if only the spokespersons were announced, even if the advertisements of the two men had not been released, the war filled with smoke had already sounded the horn.

Everyone is waiting for the advertisements of the two to come out. Ye Sui and Su Ning are all spokespersons recognized by the brand. When shooting advertisements, their makeup, movement and photography will be the responsibility of the brand.

Now, Ye Sui and Suining are equivalent to standing on the same starting line. Let's take a look at it, who is more suitable for the brand's image, we will wait and see.

Huarui parking lot.

The agent reminded Suining that she had to go to the advertisement of the high-luxury garden in a few days and must be prepared. When Su Ning listened, he did not care.

Because she has been thinking about something in her mind, why should she find her and Ye Sui as a double spokesperson?

Since Suining knew about this, he was trembled with anger. What can Ye Sui become a spokesperson? When she spoke for the international big name, Ye Sui even had no shadow.

But when did it start, Ye Sui actually had the momentum to keep pace with her?

From the red carpet to the beauty, and then to the performance competition, she lost to Ye Sui again and again. If this time, her advertisement is not as good as Ye Sui, how much more should she be?

After Suining went back, sitting in the car, she was still thinking about it, and her car never started. The more she wants, the more she feels angry.

After a long time, Suining took a deep breath, and she barely pressed her anger and prepared to leave Huarui.

At this time, there was a car behind Suining who drove over and drove past her, stopping at a distance not far from the front.

Suining inadvertently took a look at the car, but she quickly looked back at the car and looked complicated.

She remembers very clearly that this car is Shen Zong.

Suining had always wanted to catch up with Shen Zong, but when she seduce Shen Zong, Shen always turned a blind eye to her, and there was no such person at all.

Even if Shen’s face is handsome and the background is strong, she is still hurt by the indifference of Shen’s innocence, and dare not go to Shen.

Suining continued to look at Shen Shu, Shen always got off the bus, then he went to the other side of the door and bent over to open the door.

A pair of slender legs stepped on the ground, and then a woman with a hat walked down. Shen always talks to the woman, then he closes the door.

This scene clearly reflected in Suining's eyes, she was shocked, Shen always went with a woman!

Who is that woman?

The outside world has never said that Shen always has a girlfriend. It seems that his girlfriend has always been well protected by him.

Looking at Shen’s appearance, I can see that Shen is very considerate to his girlfriend.

Although Suining was rejected by Shen, her victory and defeat was extremely strong and very true.

Shen Zongming Ming was not moved by her temptation. She really couldn’t understand, what kind of person would such a person who is not close to female color and who is low-key?

Suining is even more reconciled. Compared with this woman, where is the difference? She must know who this woman is?

Suining looked straight ahead. The woman stood beside the reciting, she was wearing a hat, her hat was so low that her facial features were covered.