"Ha ha."

A taunted sneer fell into the quiet room, and it seemed that there was an echo.

Both Song Bai and King Kong both subconsciously held their breath, and looked at the sudden change of Ye Xu.

When everyone was quiet, King Kong dared to ask: "Ye Sui?"

Ye Sui did not hear it. After a few seconds, she responded. She slowly looked up at him at a very slow speed.

"You are calling me?"

At this moment, Ye Sui's voice is very different from peacetime. Her voice has become hoarse, like a bellows, with her stiff movements, completely replaced with a personal.

Ye Sui's acting skills are so good that all of them have entered the play. In addition to the remarks and smiles, everyone else has been brought into the atmosphere created by Ye Sui.

King Kong’s tears almost fell. He shook his voice and stammered, “I am, I, you...you, you, who are you?”

Another sneer, Ye Sui's mouth evoked a strange arc: "I am naturally the master here."

Song Bai and Zhao Hui were scared to bounce off from Ye Sui's side. The rest of the guests were together and had forgotten the original intention of telling the ghost story.

As the most robust one, King Kong became a spokesperson: "We don't... don't mean to bother you."

Ye Sui gently coughed, and the coughing sound was also a bit raging: "I know, then you should punish me for singing a song."

"My nephew was injured in the early years, and the songs I sing may be a bit unpleasant."

Ye Sui didn't wait for them to answer, and he sang songs from his own place: "The moonlight dissolves the night, the flowers are silent and the spring; how to copy, not see the people in the moon..."

These lyrics were sung by Ye Sui with a strong sense of sadness, especially with her hoarse voice, without any good ingredients, all left scary.

Ye Sui sang these words and stopped singing. She smiled at the already scared guests. "It seems that you don't like it, then you will stay here forever."

All the guests who entered the play were all standing up and ran in the opposite direction to Ye Sui, while running and shouting.

"Mom, I want to go home, it’s too scary."

Ye Sui immediately turned his hair back and said to them, "Hey, my story hasn't finished yet?"

The real ghost in the house: "..." How did they not feel so shocked when they appeared? It’s hard to do this year’s ghosts.

The lights on the top lit up, and the leaves of the ears showed their true feelings. The guests’ legs were softly returned to the side of the leaves. In order to verify whether Ye Sui was possessed by ghosts, Song Bai also poked her a few times.

King Kong is no longer just before he came in, the King Kong who is not afraid of anything. He glared at his fragile little heart and said with a strong heart: "Sui, say hello before the next scary."

Because Ye Sui’s move just now, the online commentary has just blown up.

"I thought that Ye Suizhen was possessed, and I was scared that I almost lost my phone."

"Now who dares to say that Ye Sui is not good at acting, she can scare everyone because of her acting skills."

"Ye Sui also changed the voice completely. I completely forgot that the person who was just Ye Sui was really shocked."