King Kong has completely forgotten that it is time to use the true heavenly master as a firewood and to take Ye Daxian as a life preserver.

"Zhu Tianshi, as you said, is there a ghost on the window?"

Zhu Tianshi's ability is good, but she only opened half of the sky, can see half of the ghosts, the other half is invisible.

She didn't see the ghost on the window, but there were several nearby.

However, since someone asked, she naturally has to answer, but it is a different way to answer.

"If you are afraid, these symbols will be strong and bold." Zhu Tianshi took a large number of characters from his pocket and stuffed it into the hands of King Kong.

King Kong is inexplicably shackled with a hand, which one should be used first?

After Zhu Tianshi stuffed the sign, he silently returned to his original position, as if he was sitting there with an invisible person.

"Hahaha, have you seen King Kong’s face with a stern expression? Did he see so many characters for the first time?"

"I want to say that it is better to follow the ear, but also to demon and demon, but also to give people a sense of peace, Miss sister is very sweet and soft."

"Hold upstairs, is it a problem?"

Ye Sui's haunted house journey continues, but King Kong does not dare to tell ghost stories again. The spooky things appear when he tells the story. He is not so courageous.

All of them were lying back in the bed, but Song Bai suddenly said: "Sister Ye, do you want to talk about it?"

Compared with all the guests present, Ye Sui can be described as a battle for ghosts. Don't tell a ghost story, that is, for several days in a row, she can not have a heavy sample.

Kong Jiang knows the rumors of Ye Sui and feels that this proposal is good: "Ye Sui is definitely better than King Kong."

Zhao Hui has already applied the mask, and she also said: "Jing Gang is too horrible, so the ghost can't stand it anymore."

Zhao Hui and King Kong were classmates before they entered the entertainment circle. She took the opportunity to ridicule a few words.

The director looked at this group of courageous guests. He always felt that he was asking the wrong person, and said good screams? Say good tremble?

Under the expectation of others, Ye Sui began to tell ghost stories.

Ye Sui’s mood was suddenly a little excited. She was scared by the ghost for so long, when it was her turn to scare others.

Ye Sui looked up and said that he had stood in front of the switch and smiled at him. He also deliberately ridiculed: "Camera brother, help me turn off the light."

Shen Shu looked at Ye Sui, who had already played, and smiled helplessly, then turned off the lights obediently.

Ye Sui did not talk to Shen Shu all night, and she took the opportunity to find a statement: "Give me another light and tell the ghost story to have an atmosphere."

Shen Shuo kindly threw a flashlight and threw it into the hand of Ye Sui.

The guests and the staff did not see the series of movements of Ye Sui and Shen Shu. The scaryness of Ye Sui had already begun. They were not prepared yet.

I saw Ye Sui opened the flashlight, and the white miserable light fell on her lower half of the face. She dialed her long hair and lowered her head.