*•°31°•*(edited!)

Start from the beginning

******************
But they didnt know, there was someone, standing outside, listening to them. He was shocked to hear all this. He picked up the folder and opened it to find her marksheet and other papers in it. He keeps it with him.

After bidding bye to Sujata, both Neeya and Anirudh was on their motor with Saurabh. When her eyes fell on something,"Are jamai babu..rokiye! Rokiye!" And Saurabh quickly stops the car and both man turns to her,"kya hua? Sab theek h na?" Neeya motions her finger backward and both of them turns to see few children standing there.

"Baccho?" Neeya walks to them and everyone hugs her and she hugs them back.
But then they walk few steps back and folds their arm, making angry face.
"Kya hua? Ye apne Anirudh dada jaisa chehra q banaya hua tum logo ne?" At this, Anirudh glares at her, making her chuckles.
She clears her throat and kneels down. "Kya hua? Baat nhi karoge mujhse?" "Nhi!" "Q?" They dont answer for a while. "Qki agar hum na aate to aap to chali jati yaha se humse mile bina." "Ha aur aap to kehti h aap humse sabse jyada pyaar karti h." They frown. "Sorry. Maaf kr do. Accha. Batao kya saza h meri. Roshogulla ki handi, uthak baithak, kuch bhi." Thats when Misha comes infront,"hume padhna h didi."
Listening to this, both Anirudh and Neeya looks at them. "Hum padhna chahte h. Ban na chahte h kuch." "Aaie humare sath." Saying this, they walks followed by both Anirudh and Neeya.

And they find themselves at her baba's school resulting in Neeya's teary eyes.
She sees some children sitting there and studying, whatever she and Baba has taught. There wasnt everyone, but few of them. The school looks better than before, as now it was cleaned and sitting arrangements were made. But still, the broken window and doors; makes it look lifeless.
"Hum yaha aake padhte jitna bhi apne aur Master ji ne padhaya h. Master ji kaha karte the ki jeevan mai sabse jaroori aage badhna h aur uske lie shiksha ka gyaan hona avashyak h. Bina shiksha aur bina gyaan, aur bina lakshya ke jeevan adhoora aur andhkar se bhara hua h." Bondita says. "Hum aisa jeevan nhi chahte didi..." One of them says.

She wanted to say something, but she wasnt able to. Her throat felt lump. And as much she tried to stop herself from crying, she felt more pain and dryness in her throat.
"Kya tum apne sath sath un masoom baccho ki jindagi bhi barbad karna chahti ho kya? Jo tere baba ke sath hua, tu chahti h wo un baccho ke sath ho?" Her Ma's words were repeating in her mind.

She looks at everyone and walks away giving all of them sad smile.
Anirudh wasn't able to believe his eyes that Neeya didnt do or say anything.
He followed her and sits in the motor.

All the way, everyone was silent. Neeya was scared not for herself but those children whom she loved the most. But her Ma's word kept repeating. She dont want them to die or get abandoned just cuz of her. But she wanted them to study, to enjoy their life. For the first time she wasnt able to amswer them, or proudly say 'ha. Hum milkar padhenge or nae badlaw ki aur kadam badhaenge.'
She didnt want those children and herself to end up like baba and see anyone of them on the edge of death just cuz of her...

Whereas Anirudh wasn't getting what to do. He knew that somewhere in her heart, there was fear of losing them,like her baba. Fear of not able to fulfill her baba's dream. There was grave impact after Ma's word of her baba's death in her mind and heart..

*********************

"Are Anirudh beta...aagae tum log? Bahut accha kia. Bahu bahut sara kaam h. Chalo humare sath." Kaka ji orders as they entered the house and Neeya follows him, followed by Anirudh.

"Bahu. Kal Mahapandit ji aarhe h apne shishyo ke sath bhojan ke lie. Usse pehle ghar ki shuddhikaran aur shanti paath hoga, aur phir pooja hogi. Uske baad bhojan hoga. Iski jimmedari hum tumhe saunp rhe h. Yaad rakhna bahu, koi bhi galti na hone pae. Jara si bhi laparwahi hui aur Mahapandit ji naraz hue, to bilkul accha nhi hoga. Yahi samay h khud ko sabit karne ka. Humne Koyli ko kal ke bhojan ki sabhi vyanjan bata die h. Bhojan tumhe hi banana h. Aur baaki pooja ki taiyari mai humara haath bata dena." Neeya nods. "Theek h? Kar logi na ye sab?" He ask. "Ji kaka ji. Aap nishchint rhie. Mai apko nirash nhi karungi." "Hm...dhyaan rhe."