chp 1

It was the end of the school day and the students of 1-A were discussing on what they were going to do for the weekend. Uraraka looked at the already packing Izuku with nearly all of his stuff in his bag. She asked"hey Deku, do you want to hang out with us today?".

Izuku/Deku shakes his head said"sorry Uraraka I can't Kirishima is taking me out on a date". At hearing the boy's name being mentioned he appeared right beside him. Kirishima smiled spoke"we meet up in front of the mall entrance".

He left the class to go home while Deku was given a credit card from Bakugou saying"your father wanted me to give you this". Deku looked at the credit card and nodded his head. Bakugou gave Deku a pat and let him leave to go home to get ready for his date with Kirishima. The dekusquad except for Todoroki were bewildered by the explosive boy's action.

Todoroki stood up and left with Bakugou cursing as he was dragged by his boyfriend. The dekusquad were surprised that Todoroki dragged Bakugou without dying.

~with Deku~
Deku got home,greeted his mom and went to his room and pulled out:

After he pulled the outfit out,he went to his bathroom to take a quick shower,put on the outfit grabbed his jacket and left not without getting his crossover bag on top of his desk filled with his wallet and phone

After he pulled the outfit out,he went to his bathroom to take a quick shower,put on the outfit grabbed his jacket and left not without getting his crossover bag on top of his desk filled with his wallet and phone. He wrote a note just in case his mom was wondering where he was going. Izuku left his house and walked to the mall entrance to meet up with his boyfriend.

Once Izuku arrived,he saw his boyfriend wearing a dark red shirt,black jeans,navy blue sneakers with a black leather jacket and a big backpack leaning on his motorcycle. Kirishima stopped leaning and greeted his boyfriend with a kiss on his cheek.

The two boys entered the mall. Deku looked at his boyfriend in what they were going to do. Kirishima looked back before looking in front.

"We're going to the movie theatre to watch the new movie that is premiering then we're going to shop for our new house that our parents build for us and lastly we need to buy more resources for our 'group' " he listed.

Deku nodded and went to the theatre snack bar before buying tickets for the movie.

~Timeskip~
After the movie,Izuku came out clutching onto Kirishima's arm,trembling. Kirishima laughed and pat his lover's head but stopped when he felt his boyfriend's glare. Izuku pouted but spoke" when we go back to to the dorms can we sleep in your room tonight?".

Kirishima could hear the frightened tone so he cursed mentally for choosing a horror movie. Kirishima nodded and both of them went to the furniture store. Since most of the house were already filled with furniture except the living room, master bedroom and the villains hangout room.

After looking around, the two lovers picked out the furniture, went to a store that made customised armchair for people. After that the two went to the food court for lunch. Then they bought a few clothes,jackets and notebooks for Izuku.

~Timeskip~
Izuku sent a text to his mom telling her that he and Kirishima are returning back to the dorms. Kirishima got on his motorcycle and gave his spare helmet to Izuku and the two rode to the dorms with the clothes and notebooks that they bought in Kirishima's backpack.

It was yesterday that the students were placed in dorms due to villains attacks so the principal thought the dorms would provide safety for the students. It left Izuku unprepared so he packed half of his clothes with him to the dorms. So the next day he noted to remind himself to get the remaining clothes from his mom's house qabefore school starts.

The two arrived at the dorms. Kirishima parked his motorcycle at the dorms parking lot while Izuku was dozing off. Kirishima picked Izuku up and carried him to his room. Placing Izuku on his bed Kirishima changed his boyfriend's clothes, removed the crossover bag and plugged the phone.

He changed his clothes,removed the duvet and later lay next to his boyfriend. At one point he felt his boyfriend snuggling against his side one hand clutching his shirt and Kirishima wrapped his free arm around Izuku's waist in a protective manner.

~the next day~
Izuku woke up due to a nightmare. He glared at his lover for choosing a horror movie. He changed out of his Pjs,went downstairs to cook breakfast for himself and left not without leaving a note just in case the students were looking for  him.

Kirishima went down to the common room to find Izuku but couldn't find him. The rest of the class came down for breakfast. Kirishima just came out of the kitchen holding out a note just as the rest of the class entered the dining room.

Denki asked" what you got there Ei- I mean Kirishima". The red head boy simply gave the note not realizing the blonde was getting glared at by three people. (An:Shinso replaced Mineta)

Denki read the note while the rest looked over his shoulder to read the note. Bakugou,Todoroki and Shinso glared at Denki for almost blowing his cover as a villian and for almost calling Kirishima Eijirou.

An:in the villian hangout everyone calls Kirishima,Eijirou because he's  the second boss while Izuku is the main boss.

The class ate the food made by Bakugou. By the time they finished eating breakfast Izuku came back with a box wearing his school uniform. He gave the box to Kirishima and silently asked for him to take the box to his room. Kirishima does as told and came back wearing his school uniform giving Izuku one of his new notebooks as the two left the dorms towards school while the rest of the students went there separate ways to get ready for school.

Time for another day in hell aka school

1022 words

Disclaimer:I don't own  bnha/mha