"Only you would somehow find this amusing," I grunted, wiggling my hips to dislodge his groping hands. That only resulted in friction sparking heat and pleasure between our crotches.

"It feeds my ego," Jae teased as he kissed my temple playfully, finally letting my ass go and stroking my back instead. "Do you really have to go so soon or do I have time to kiss you better where it hurts?" He asked suggestively and I tensed, my cock leaking a little bit, the harder his sexual words made me.

"Are you always so horny in the mornings?"

"Only when I have hot men in my bed," he laughed playfully, rutting his hips into me. I smiled, although his words had a little worry planting in the back of my head like a weed. We hadn't talked about being exclusive to one another but in all honesty, I didn't want anyone else and the thought of him seeing other men while we worked things out made me feel angry, jealous and hurt.

But I didn't say anything. I was already demanding so much from him by asking him to wait for me while I sorted my life out. What if he found someone with a lot less baggage who made him happy and was able to give him everything he wanted, when he wanted it. Who was I to take that away from him while my life was still a mess? I felt my erection deflate and my stomach turn at the thought.

"Ezra? Did I say something wrong?" Jae had stilled beneath me, his face now worried and I realised that I had totally ruined the playful mood. I sighed, running my hand through his hair before leaning over and kissing him.

He relaxed beneath me, moaning and parting his lips, giving me free access to his mouth. I swept my tongue inside, tasting him, claiming him, not wanting to let him go. I selfishly wished the perfect man of his dreams would be far, far away where he couldn't get to Jae before I could.

Jae's moans into my mouth made my whole body feel hot and I found myself grinding down against him once more, my cock thickening again as I got caught up in the pleasurable sensations. He wrapped his legs around my waist, his nails digging into my back as we thrust into each other, rubbing our cocks together with only our underwear between us.

Jae broke the kiss, moaning and biting his lip, his monolids dropping so low with pleasure that it looked like his eyes were closed. It didn't take long of much rutting and grinding before Jae arched his back and cried out, a large wet spot seeping into his underwear. His own release rocketed me into mine and I groaned as my body shook and my balls emptied into my pants.

We were like a couple of teenagers dry humping each other but it was still so hot and  desperate and intimate that I didn't care in the slightest as we held each other and tried to catch our gasping breaths through our blissful orgasms.

"Ezra," Jae whispered my name, panting and running his fingers through my hair. "I don't know what that was for, but thank you for an amazing start to my day."

"Welcome baby," I pressed one last kiss to his swollen lips before pulling back. "We should get dressed, I have work and then I'm meeting with the lawyer, but I'll call you later on in the evening, alright? Don't you have to get ready for work too?"

Jae rolled his eyes with a grin. "I'm not in until eleven and it is currently half six in the morning Ezra. You won't catch me dead outside of bed this early, honey." Then he smacked a kiss on my cheek and rolled out from underneath me.

Jae shimmied out of his wet underwear, flung them to the floor and then spread out naked on the bed again, stretching and closing his eyes. "Help yourself to anything in the house. I'm going back to sleep."

"Alright," I chuckled, standing and picking up the duvet before laying it over him, like I did with my son. "Speak to you later."

"Mhmm." He buried into the sheets and disappeared.