Chapter 1

I slide along the ledge of the building, careful not to make any sound. I am not sure Arobynn would come to save me if I was caught. I let my foot land on the edge and slowly peer into the room under it. The window is open, curtains riffled by the soft breeze. There is a soft glow in the room, produced by a oil lamp in the corner. I swing from the ledge and hop in.

I wait until the nobleman arrives. His soft, silk robe slides along the floor as he snuffs out the lamp and slips into his bed to sleep. I stand and creep along the wall, pulling out one of my daggers, a beautiful steel blade from Arobynn's armory. I slip behind the nobleman's silhoutte, and as precisely as a viper in the Red Desert, slide my blade along his neck. He wakes, but the wound in his neck is too deep to breath much less to scream. He still gurgled by the time I jumped form the window. 

"Well?", asks Arobynn Hamel, sitting on his gold divan in the main hall of the Assasins Keep. "What do you think? Sleeps like in a grave", I say, a grin spreading over my face. "Thats my girl", Arobynn smiles at me. A grin I have found for fear. "Now I have another contract in mind for you", he says. "Arobynn", I start, careful with my words ;"I have waited for the whole night on the top of a mansion house in pouring rain. I need rest to preform fully", I say. He looks at me, his eyes colder than steel."Had I known that you would need rest after every contract, I would have left you to freeze", his voice strikes me like a blade in the heart. "Now to the contract", he looks at me. I look back, intent on keeping his gaze. "A certain person wants a very special person assasinated. A memeber of the Glass court and leader of a undergroup of the city called the Guild. He wants all inner circle memeber dead, but you are commanded to only kill the current leader. More in the morning, before light reaches the horizon. Understood ?", his eyes do not betray emotion. "Yes", I nod. And with a wave of his hand, he dismisses me. 

When I walk into the training room, I see Sam sparring with a manquein in the corner. When he sees me he smiles, pushing his black ahir form his face.  "So how did it go protege?", he laughs. I give him the evil eye and walk over. "So how was the contract?", he asks. "Great. He is silent as the grave", I say. "No wonder, Arobynn trained you", he dares. "He trained you too so shut up", I say, laughing. "So do we train or talk ?", he asks. "I must train. Arobynn will give me a big contract tommorow. Something about the Glass court", I say. He stares at me, his eyes wide. "But the castle has the best guards!", he calls. "I know. So tommorow, I am Arobynn will discuss inflirtration methods. And I only need to see what Council member I need to kill. So I just find out who he is and leave. Simple as that. ", I say. "Fine.Fine. But you still need training. Care to spar?", he asks, innocence audible in his coice. I pick my blade and , laughing, stab at him. He counters and we spar. In hours, I finally feel at home. 

................................................................................................................

        So here is the first part guys! I know it is short, but they will get longer. I hope you enjoy do not forget to star or comment.