Story Over view

Avan O'Connor- 6'5, tanned lad, who has got girls around swooning over him not only because of his charms and know-it-all attitude but also because of his heavenly voice. Avan plays guitar and was always passionate about music. After graduating from college, he reserved all of his attention to concentrate on his music. Recently, he performed a song he wrote, at a local bar dedicating it to the girl of his life that he still has not met. The video of him singing went viral gaining a massive amount of viewing within a day, making him more popular then ever.

Vanessa Baker- an adorable college girl, who has always got what she wanted because of her rich parents. she's elegant and beautiful but she always has denied her beauty. Boys want her yet she still has to figure out who is the lad that she wants to claim?

When Vanessa Baker saw the video of Avan performing, she had the sudden urge to know him. His eyes, the way he added emotions to his lyrics, she found it way too alluring. Vanessa wanted to befriend him, maybe even more? She realized she had developed a tiny miny crush on him and she had to find this young man at any cost but she didn't even know his name, a video of him was all she had.

Join Vanessa narrating her story and find, to what extent did she has to go to find this stranger that has charmed her so quick? the more important question: was she even able to find him? or the tale had to finish before it even started?

This story isn't about a bad boy and a good girl nor is it about a girl and a boy making a contract deal . This story is about two average strangers who have never crossed each other's path before. It's about one-sided crush. And the things that these feelings make her do. Clichéd, in no sense.

P.S: Heyyy! Its my first piece of work and this is just the story overview and if I get enough views and votes, I will continue posting. Because this will let me know that there are some people waiting for the story to begin. Thanks. :) Hopes are up ..