Ch - 4

[ Elsewhere in an alleyway ] [Midnight ]

"P-Please spare me..!" Said a pleading voice, backing up against the floor until having stopped; blocked by a wall.

"Hahah...Ahahah!" Laughed the figure looming over him. "Now why would i do that~?" Head tilted 90 degrees, a sinister smile spread across the beings lips. Blue eyes gazing into the others eyes filled with despair. 

Crookedly arching her back. The being had activated her kagune. Two tentacle like arms sprouted from the ghouls back. At the end of the kagunes were shaped like hands, at each tip had long cat like claws. A line of blue streaked the kagune which then separated three ways.  

"Y-You're one of us??" The other ghouls eyes burst open in horror. 

"Wait a minute. . .Y-You're the one everyone's been talking about, aren't you?! You're that m-monster!" He exclaimed. His expression filled with horror, fear and pain moulded together.

Nodding, the other walked towards the cornered one. Crouching down, the ghoul outstretched her hands. "Now. . .Before you die, how about you give me a nice smile~?" She asked. Placing her warm hands either side of the males cheeks, thumbs tugging at the edges of his mouth. 

"Get away from me!" He struggled to speak.

The female solely laughed, her kagune embedding their claws into both his sides, and within that split second, she tore him in two. 

"AHAHAHAH!" She diabolically laughed aloud, as blood spurted over her.

"Monster?" She repeated his question in an innocent tone of voice.

"You're the only monster here" She replied, bearing her teeth at the lifeless ghoul. Her words filled with bitterness. 

Shortly after, with her eyes turning red, the ghoul got onto her knees. Her kagune disappearing. Her stomach growled with hunger and her mouth began to water at the dead meat before her. "Itadakimasu" She cackled. Tearing off the other ghouls arm, holding the flesh to her lips and taking  a bite savoring the taste. Blood smeared over her mouth.

* * *

[A new day ] [ Kiyomi high School ]

"Senpai~" Many voices sang aloud as five people entered into the classroom. All female to be exact. 

But all were disrupted by the sleeping figure. The brunette male sound asleep. He rested his head on his forearms, 

All the woman blinked at him, until swooning over the sleeping beauty. "Kya~ Even in his sleep he's still stunning". One said, all the rest nodded in agreement. 

"Should we wake him up?" One suggested. 

"No. .Look at him, he looks so peaceful in his sleep" One awed, staring at the male with pinkish cheeks.

"Excuse me" a much more deep and masculine voice said behind the woman who'd just spoke. All the females looked from behind them recognizing the owner of the voice. 

"Kurosaki-Kun!" One called out.

At that moment, the lifeless figure awoke from his slumber simultaneously as he heard the name be called out. 

"Kuro"Groggily he said, rubbing tiredly at his eyes, an angelic smile spread across his lips. 

"Hey, Akihiro. I got us lunch" He replied, passing the woman before placing the bread on the desk. He then after pulled up a chair opposite the brunette.