I liked it even I they are Hufflepuff colors, Sofie and Ellie finished getting ready and we headed towards the party. As we where passing through the common room I tried searching the room for Draco but I couldn't find him anywhere.

We then continued to walk to the Hufflepuff common room. Ellie nocked on the door and Cedric opened it.

"Francesca, Sofie, Ellie please come inside" he greeted us. We walked inside and the common room was filled with students chatting and having the time of their life. "Well, enjoy the party" he told us. "Listen Fran can I talk to you?" he asked me and I nodded in agreement. "Listen I'm sorry if I caused any fights between you and Malfoy, I just tried to be friendly that's all" he told me. "It's just Draco gets a bit jealous that's all." I replied. "Okay, umm...okay talk to you later" he said and left.

I went next to Ellie and Sofie who where having some pumpkin juice. 

---a few minutes later---

Two hufflepuffs lifted Cedric on their shoulders and the whole common room started chanting "Cedric, Cedric, Cedric" then a Ravenclaw student who was invited to the party shouted "Open the egg to hear the clue".

The golden egg was tossed to Cedric and he caught it. "Who wants to hear the clue?" he shouted and all of the Hufflepuff common room chanted "ME". He opened the egg and a loud screech filled the room. We all covered our ears from the noise.

Then I realized what it was. When everyone went back to chatting I walked over to Cedric.

"Cedric, I got it" I told him. "Got what?" he asked. "The clue" I replied. "Really, because all I heard was a loud screech" he told me looking confused at me. "Its simple, the thing that screeched was a mermaid, they cant speak on land and you can only hear them underwater. Place the egg underwater and listen to the voice which will probably tell you about the second task" He then gave me a hug. "Thank you so much" he told me. 

Professor Sprout then came in the common room and asked everyone that was not a Hufflepuff too go back to their common room because it was almost curfew. 

Me, Ellie and Sofie all went back to our dorm and when we got back I was surprised to find Draco passed out on my bed in his black suit and Blaise also In a black suit passed out on Ellie's bed.

Ellie and Sofie laughed a bit and changed and went to bed. In the mean time I was busy throwing away the empty bottle of firewiski that was on the floor and got out of my dress and into some comfy pajamas, removed my make up and went straight to bed next to Draco.

---The next morning---

I felt someone shift next to me and when I looked it was Draco.

"Fran? What am I doing here?" he asked in confusion.

"I found you here passed out when I cam back from the party" I told him half asleep.

"I must have thought this was my dorm" He said.

"No you didn't" we heard. I turned around and It was Blaise who was next to a sleeping Ellie. "Don't believe him Francesca, he was devastated that you didn't go to Krum's party with him. He drank like crazy because he started saying that you would for sure cheat on him with Cedric. I had to drag him from the Durmstrang ship to the dorms but exactly when we passed your dorm he wanted to see if you came back so then when he didn't see you their he just collapsed on your bed so I decided to stay with him because I was afraid he would do something stupid" he continued.

I laughed a bit at this and then Ellie woke up and Blaise started cuddling with her. I turned to face Draco who looked like he would kill Blaise any second and I kissed his nose. "I would never cheat on you, you mean the world to me"