Para malibang, I went to a beach. Hindi ako naligo. Naglakad lakad lamang ako until I saw a familiar figure.

She has a shades above her head, like a headband. Kissing someone while someone is taking their picture.

Kunot ang noo, dahan dahan ko silang nilapitan.

"Sweet!"

Nagyakapan sila pagkatapos maghalikan.

"Lauraine?" I asked when I can finally see her clearly.

A sudden anger came, but I remained calm.

"L-L-Lance!" She was shocked.

"We're done." That's what I said before walking out of the scene.

As soon as I went back inside my hotel room, I got a call.

[Mr. Peterson,] a familiar voice welcomed into my ear.

"Any update?" I asked with my serious tone of voice.

[I have sent you the email of the result, Sir." She said.

"Okay, doc. Thanks." I said before ending the call and I immediately open my laptop to check for my emails.

Then after scrolling a little, I saw it. I opened it and read the file.

They are right. My thoughts were right.

Few days later, I got a news that Jared was kidnapped.

My heart skipped a beat. My son.

Hindi ako papayag na mawalay siya ngayong alam ko nang anak ko siya. He is my son. With my power and money, I hired a lot of men, agents, and trackers to find my son.

I was mad at the one who kidnapped my son. Me and Aliza's son.

As we find our son, nakita ko kung paano niya ininda ang pagod, gutom at init. She is strong. I admire her for being strong. She's a hero.

I suddenly felt guilt towards her when I remembered that I wasn't able to show my support during her pregnancy and labor. What a strong woman, indeed.

Pero ngayon, hindi ko na ito palalagpasin. This might be the most decisive thing I make, but I'm sure that it'll all be worth it in the end.

And I am right.

Everything became worth it.

Not just because I chose to be a father, but because I am marrying the most wonderful and strong woman I met, Aliza.

Marrying isn't my top priority in life, actually. But knowing that I have met this woman, a responsible mother, boss, sister, and daughter, I decided to marry her. And I know, I love her.

Damn, bro, dumating na siya and you think papakawalan ko pa? No.

I am very much willing to take risk on everything as long as it's her that I'm taking risk for, because she's worth it.

She wanted a simple marriage and celebration for everything, but for me, hindi uso sa akin ang ganun lalo na't para sa kanya at sa anak namin ang bagay na i-cecelebrate.

I can fucking spend every damn penny I have for them. Dang, I could work every single day just so I could give them what they deserve.

They both deserve everything.

"Anak, love them endlessly, ha" mother said as we watch Aliza walk on the aisle. I could also hear her crying voice.

"Of course, mom" I replied with my crying voice.

I couldn't believe I will cry. I think this is the first time that I cried in front of many people.

"Son, always remember that a happy wife is happy life." Sabi naman ng tatay ko at tinapiktapik ang braso ko.

"I will, dad."

Being married for 5 years is the best years of my life.

Dad was right. Happy wife is happy life.

"Dy!!! Zariyah's crying!!!" My first born child, Jared shouted as he runs from our living room to the kitchen where me and his mom is.

"Dy, can you please stop being clingy for mommy muna? Zariyah is crying. I think she wants to have some milk.

Natawa si Aliza sa sinabi ng anak namin. Nahuli niya kasi akong nakayakap kay Aliza habang nagluluto ito.

"Jared, I just want to give love kay mommy" depensa ko sa sarili.

"Cheesy mo, dy" he just replied that made me smile and made Aliza laugh more.

"Tawa tawa ka dyan. Mamaya ka sa'kin" I whispered on Aliza's ear before kissing her on her nape and left to check on our daughter.

"Hey there, princess. Stop crying, daddy's here.." pagpapatahan ko sa pangalawang anak namin ni Aliza.

I got her milk and made sure it is still a bit hot at pinainom 'yon sa kanya.

Later on, Aliza went to the living room with the food she cooked.

"Jared, kindly get the plates in the kitchen" utos niya sa anak namin na kaagad namang sumunod.

"Gutom?" Tanong niyang nakaturo kay Zariyah na pinapadede ko pa rin.

"Yes. I think she wants to sip on your breast, pero ako muna mamaya" I winked at her.

She rolled her eyes at me.

"Ikaw talaga, mamaya marinig ka ng anak natin."

And just like that, Jared came back.

"Let's eat, ako na dyan" Aliza was about to get Zariyah from me, pero nilayo ko ang anak namin.

"You eat, I'll take care of our little princess and you take care of me. Subuan mo ako." I said.

"Nako, Daddy's being a baby damulag" Sabi naman ni Jared.

"Nako nako, para namang hindi ka nagpapababy sa akin anak ko" Aliza defended.

We laughed at that. That's our family routine. We spend time together, we eat together and laugh together.

I couldn't wish for more, because for me, I have the best. The best life, the best love and the best family.

"I love you, love" I whispered on Aliza's ear while she's getting some spaghetti na isusubo sa akin.

She faced me with a smile.

"I love you." She whispered back.