I just laughed. "Of course not, mom."

Just like that, we continued eating. Ngunit saglit lang ay nagkaroon ng emergency.

There's this kid who had trouble on something and his mother was slightly in panic. And my mom, with a good heart told me to bring them to the hospital kaya naman sinunod ko siya. Isa pa, I don't want my conscience to let me stay awake for hours because of this.

And because of that incident, I couldn't believe thay I would be this close to a stranger kid that I just brought in the hospital because of his allergies.

I got to spend a lot of time with him, Jared, because we both have the same likes in many ways.

"Dude, thought you dislike kids?" One of my friend asked me out of nowhere.

I laughed a bit.

"Yeah, I thought, too." I replied.

"Practicing to become a daddy, e?" Another friend of mine said and we just laughed.

Fast forward to when I have to attend a business trip. I told Aliza about it, Jared's mother who have her own business and I just knew that she buys in our company and that just made me surprised. What a coincident.

We spent time first before I leave for my business trip, because I don't want them to feel bad because of me.

I went straight to the airport after sending them home. I was late to my first flight due to eating with Aliza and Jared first. It's fine, though. Nagpa-book na lang ako ng bagong flight sa secretary ko.

I am carrying one large black luggage and a jacket. I don't have to bring too much clothes, 'coz I can just buy there whenever I need a new one. And besides, my business trip won't take long.

But I was wrong.

My business trip took so long, 'coz we had a problem. My supposedly meeting the day after arriving at Hawaii was cancelled. Na-delay ang flight ng dapat ka-meeting ko noong araw na 'yon that's why he couldn't come.

I was angry, of course. Time is gold. He should've informed me or my secretary that his flight was delayed.

So, to alleviate my anger, I went to a mall.

Bigla kong naisip si Aliza at Jared. Shopping isn't my thing. I have my secretary to shop for my things, but I thought of shopping for the two. I want to buy them pasalubong.

The other meeting was cancelled again. Sumasakit na ang ulo ko habang kausap ang isang may-ari ng kompanya na siyang magiging business partner ko pag nagkataon.

I have to be patient. Her company is big. It can help mine even though I don't really need it.

The powerful my company is, the lesser it may fall.

[The typhoon here in Japan is strong and I can't leave now.] Matigas ang ingles ng Japanese owner na kausap ko.

I closed my eyes and inhaled sharply. "I will wait. If you can't still arrive in Hawaii the day after today, then the deal is closed." I stated. Nauubos na ang pasensya ko.

[Okay, I am so sorry, Mr. Peterson. I will do my best as soon as the weather is good, I can fly to Hawaii.] Saad niya.

Hindi na ako nagsalita. I turned off the call and let myself lay on the bed.

I closed my eyes again. A woman appeared. Wearing her party clothes on, I watched her dance in the dance floor with boys.

Binuksan ko ang mata ko. I felt a sudden irritation because of that. Malabo ang paningin ko sa mukha ng babae.