Chapter 4: Helping Friends! Another Vision

ابدأ من البداية

he walks towards it cautiously to see a red light in the cave as well a strange symbol:

......................he walks towards it cautiously to see a red light in the cave as well a strange symbol:

it glows brighter which made him block the light in his eyes, be wakes up again breathing hard as he rubbed his face from waking up from another dream

......................it glows brighter which made him block the light in his eyes, be wakes up again breathing hard as he rubbed his face from waking up from another dream......................
Ddraig: "I recognize that symbol in your dream, I've seen it before."
(Y/N): "You did?"
Ddraig: "I'm not sure, but that cave must be what's causing these dreams."
(Y/N): "Looks like I have to talk to Ozpin."

Timeskip-Next Day

......................it's the next day and (Y/N) decided to talk to Ozpin about the dreams he's been having, he takes the elevator to his office which he arrives to see him at his desk.....................
Ozpin: "Mister (L/N), is there something you need?"
(Y/N): "Yes Prof. Ozpin, I need to take to you about something."
Ozpin: "About what?"
(Y/N): "For the past couple of days I've been having these dreams of some sort."
Ozpin: "Dreams, what kind of dreams?"
(Y/N): "Well, the first one was me waking up to find the red king chess piece in my drawer along with a girl who I never seen before. Then just last night I saw a cave with a weird symbol inside it."
Ozpin: "A symbol? What did it look like?"
(Y/N): "Do you have a pen and paper?"
......................Ozpin gives it to him as he started drawing on it what the symbol looked like, he finishes and shows him causing his eyes to widen......................
Ozpin: "And you said this was in a cave? *he nods* Then maybe this cave must be the solution of giving you more power that you think it's missing with the Red Dragon Emperor. What did it look like?"
(Y/N): "The cave, it was-"
Ddraig: "Let me help."
....................his hand glows which shows the exact cave that was seen in the dream, Ozpin brings out a map as he marks the area......................
Ozpin: "This is the location of that cave, I suggest you go there now."
(Y/N): "Okay."
.....................he activates his Balance Breaker as he flies to the location as fast as he can, after a long travel he lands in front of the cave deactivating his Balance Breaker. He walks towards the cave as be looks inside it, he uses the green light from his Sacred Gear for light to look around in the darkness to see nothing, he walks further to see the same symbol on the wall, he rubs it as he looked at it closely. He bumps into something on the ground to see a stone block on the ground, he sees an empty part of the wall which he matches the symbol perfectly to place it in causing a sound to be heard as well the entire cave shaking. He ran out with rocks falling down as he looked seeing smoke which he coughs from it around him....................
(Y/N): "I don't know what that was, but that was weird."
????: "NO!"
.................he looks to see a guy running up to him as he gets in a fighting stance......................
????: "You idiotic fool! Why did you finish the seal?"
(Y/N): "So, you knew about it? What was it for?"
Freed: "Naive boy, do you have any idea what you just did? You committed a sin, and I Freed Sellzen will have to kill you for committing that sin."
(Y/N): "What are you an Exorcist?"
Freed: "Well, you could say *pulls out a gun* that."
......................he shoots at (Y/N) which he dodged every shot, he shoots his own attack at him cause him to dodge making an explosion behind him. (Y/N) equips Ascalon as he charged at him, but Freed pulls out a a hilt with a glowing blade on it with their weapons collided.................
Freed: "Ooh, what's this? The small fry has the Red Dragon Emperor, definitely unexpected!"
(Y/N): "A sword of light? I thought they no longer existed."
Freed: "Sorry, you must've been hiding under a rock, or told those lies. But, you left yourself wide open!"
....................he felt himself get shot in the gut which he groans in pain, he gets hurt with a slash to the chest as he flies back on the ground holding his wounds in pain.................
Freed: "Wait, so you're not a devil? Oh my, I was gonna kill a human who committed a sin! Alright then, time to die brat!"
....................he points his gun at his head, but his gun gets cut in two by someone causing him to yell in shock and two shadows are seen attacking him which his sword of light gets destroyed. (Y/N) breathes hard as he loses consciousness from blood loss, before he could pass out someone walks up to him as they kneel to him as he felt a hand on his face......................
???? 2 'faintly': "Don't worry. You're going to be okay."

Timeskip-Four Days Later

....................(Y/N) wakes up as he breathes hard, he sighs then lays back down......................
(Y/N): "That was strange, was that a dream as well? *looks down his bed, his eyes widen* Why am I naked? Why is my dorm bigger? Why is my bed big as well?"
....................he felt an arm on his waist which makes his eyes widen at that, he slowly looks down to his right to see someone in bed with him. He slowly grabs his covers to reveal a girl sleeping next to him; as she is naked as well shocking (Y/N). He touches something soft with a moan heard, he looked to his left to see another girl asleep next to him naked as well to see he's touching her breast, he freaks out with screaming as he breathes hard. One of the girls wakes up as she yawns......................
???? 3: "Oh, good morning."
(Y/N): "W-Who are you? And why are you-"
......................another yawn is heard which he looks at the other girl waking up, the blanket falls off her head revealing red hair making his eyes widen looking at the girl as he realizes who she is."
(Y/N): "It's you."
Rias: "Hello, if I remember your name is (Y/N) right? Well, I'm Rias Gremory."

To be continued....................

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this chapter. If you enjoyed this let me know and with that said, see y'all next time.)