"What?" She says and looks between Jade and Calum. It seems to be at this point she noticed Jade's wet face. she immediately goes into a panic. "Jade!" She practically throws the beer bottles at Calum and rushes over to Jade and hugs her but it's Jade who has to feel like she is supporting Charlie. "Why are you crying?" She's says loudly, drawing some attention to them. "Was it Michael?" She pulls back. "He makes me cry all the time."

"Charlie..." Calum sighs. "I'm sorry but I have to take Jade home." Calum apologizes.

"But...but...but," Charlie looks at Calum with pleading eyes and then takes hold of his arm. "You can't leave now."

Jade is now worried Charlie might cry. She sighs and look at Calum and can tell a part of him doesn't want to leave the party. Or at least he doesn't want to leave Charlie.

"It's fine." Jade says quietly. "I'll just go."

"What?" Calum says.

"Really?" Charlie says with a little smile. "I wish you wouldn't but if Calum can stay okay." Jade isn't surprised Charlie doesn't care that much. She wasn't expecting her to care that much that Calum was leaving but she was obviously wrong. Maybe there was more to Charlie than Jade was giving her credit for. Maybe.

"No," Calum suddenly says. "I'm not leaving you to walk home on your own."

"Oh, I know what you can do." Charlie says just before Jade goes to argue with Calum. "Jade you can drive, like who can't?"

"Well yeah," Jade says but then Charlie goes to speak but then Jade continues, "but I don't have a car."

"Yeah but Calum does." Charlie points out. "Give her your keys." She turns to Calum and almost commands it.

He looks slightly taken aback. "What?"

"Your keys." Charlie holds her hand out for Calum to put his keys in. "Come in Calum." Charlie groans.

"Charlie, I dunno..." Calum trails off looking at Jade. Jade can tell he wants to stay and she can't blame him. Charlie has kind of been throwing herself at him all night. Well, anytime she wasn't with Michael. This was probably Calum's dream come true. Jade had the smallest amount of hope that Ashton might have shown her some attention tonight. Not while he was drunk and also not in the way he did. She just feels stupid and hurt now because she thought he might be nice to her or pay attention to her when Luke was around. She's started to notice it. Whenever Ashton is by himself he is totally fine but if Luke is near then he is nothing but a prick and everything Calum has ever described him as.

"Calum, give me your keys." Jade tells him.

"Jade I can drive you home." Calum tries to tell her but Charlie starts jumping excitedly and cheering so it's pretty hard to hear.

"I haven't drank anything so I'm fine." Jade says.

"And Calum you can stay here tonight and Jade can pick you up in the morning." Calum just looks between the two girls as they decide everything for him.

"Wait-" Calum starts but Jade cuts him off.

"It's fine. I'll be okay." Jade reassures him. "It's probably better I am by myself for a little while." Jade shrugs.

"But-" Calum tries to speak but doesn't get the chance, again.

"Calum she needs your keys." Charlie tells him again but when he doesn't move Charlie just rolls her eyes at Jade and gets them out of Calum's pocket by herself.

"Here." She hands then forcefully to Jade. She just nods back and gives Charlie a weak smile.

"Jade I dunno if this is a good idea." Calum says worriedly to Jade.