~~~

An hour.

That's all it took Ashton to start to feel the alcohol in his system beginning to effect his vision and thinking. He was still a lot better than half the people at the party. Luke wasn't too bad, considering how he can get. Michael was okay as well, he was to busy chasing after Charlie to actually be enjoying himself. Charlie was pissing Ashton off as usual. She was already completely trashed by the time everyone arrived. Now Michael was running after her trying to make sure she didn't sleep with the first guy she saw or drink anymore.

It was her party and she wasn't going to remember a thing.

"Ash!" Luke calls to Ashton as he enters the kitchen with a girl's arms around his waist and his slung lazily over his shoulder.

"Hey." Ashton nods at him and takes our another beer from the fridge. He didn't know what type it was, he didn't care that much anymore by this point.

Luke kisses the girl, sloppily, and whispers something to her and she shrugs and walks out of the kitchen. Luke motions for Ashton to toss him a bottle and Ashton does so.

"How are you feeling?" Luke asks and raises an eyebrow.

"Not too bad," Ashton shrugs. He didn't feel that bad yet. He needed just a few more bottles of something to pull him a bit more towards drunkenness. "And you?"

Luke shrugs as well. "Not that bad." Luke opens the bottle. Ashton didn't really know, or ask, how Charlie got all the alcohol without any help for the party.

"See anyone?" Luke asks Ashton.

"Huh?" Ashton replies.

"Anyone you like?" Luke says to Ashton and rolls his eyes, clearly wondering how Ashton didn't get it in the first place.

"Oh..." Ashton looks around the kitchen. There were a few others here. A tall blonde girl he recognized from art. A girl from music. A few cheerleaders. No one special. No one like Jade.

Was he disappointed Jade didn't come? He couldn't be. He should feel relieved. Ashton knew that in another hour or less he will look like a prat and Jade doesn't need to see that. She also doesn't need to have to deal with a drunk Luke. He seems bad when he is sober but is so much worse when he is drunk. Not just with girls but in general. It's pretty horrendous to watch.

There was no way Ashton could be disappointed Jade wasn't here. He was happy she wasn't. He was happy. He was fine without her. He would see her tomorrow and he did see her today at school, but didn't really let on to her. No he isn't happy. He feels shit. The only way to stop that feeling is get drunk and have sex with someone. As long as they are female and there is no way Jade would find out Ashton really didn't care. He just wanted to get drunk and get laid. That was the goal for the night.

So him and Luke sped up the drinking. Ashton had no idea how they were going to he back to Luke's now. The drinking was a huge mistake but how was Ashton to know at that point. He didn't know Jade was coming. It wasn't until him and Luke went outside that he saw them. All he could think was fuck!

Michael had came through looking for Charlie. She had once again slipped away from him. Luke and Ashton had, very drunkenly, suggested that they check outside. Michael then started freaking out because Charlie has a pool outside and she was pretty drunk.

Michael went straight outside with Luke and Ashton chuckling, shoving each other and stumbling after him. Luke kept saying to Ashton about how they had to find some really hot girls to have sex with that night and find Michael one as well to get his mind off Charlie.