Hammond was rambling about the numerous rides and attractions Jurassic Park would eventually have. You noticed that the grumpy lawyer, Donald Genarro, was steadily gaining excitement. He thinks this place is going to make him filthy rich, you thought to yourself bitterly.

 "We have to charge at least ten thousand dollars a day," Gennaro stated. "We can charge anything we want and people will buy it!"

    Hammond stopped Gennaro. "I will not limit Jurassic Park to only the rich, I believe that everyone in the world has the right to enjoy these magnificent creatures."

   Gennaro scoffed. "Yeah, sure they do. We'll have a discount day or something- a coupon day!"

     The two men chortled and continued to eat their lunch, but you had lost your appetite due to the attitudes of the two men. As you stared down at your plate, you noticed that it even had the Jurassic Park logo on it. Just how much greedy did they plan on getting?

     Malcolm scoffed, equally disgusted. "The lack of humility displayed before nature here is honestly quite disturbing."

    Gennaro scowled. "I think things are much different than we expected, Dr. Malcolm."

   "Yeah I know, they're way worse."

   "Now, come on, we can't judge this too quickly," Gennaro argued.

   "No, no, Donald, let him talk, please," Hammond said, waving to the lawyer to quiet him down.

     "Don't you get it, John? I mean, this new genetic science that's been discovered is perhaps the most awesome feat humanity has accomplished, but you're waving it around like a kid that just found his dad's gun," Malcolm said.

    "Now hold on-" Gennaro butted in.

   "The biggest problem here is that this power didn't need any discipline to attain it. You looked at other peoples' work and took the next step. But instead of respecting it, you slapped it on plates and a plastic lunchbox and you want to sell it as much as you possibly can."

    "You must give our scientists credit, Dr. They have achieved what was thought to be impossible just five years ago," Hammond stated, starting to get heated.

       "Yeah, and those geniuses were so worried about whether or not they could do it, they didn't consider if they even should."

"Condors," Hammond suddenly stated. "Condors are on the verge of extinction, and if I made a flock of condors, you wouldn't have any protests about it."

   "Yeah but dinosaurs weren't killed by the building of a dam or deforestation. They were chosen by nature to die after so many years, and that was that."

Hammond looked desperate. "You expect us to stand on the edge of discovery and not act?"

  "What's so great about discovery? Discovery breaks barriers, causes wars, destroys, need I say more?" Malcolm said, looking triumphant.

    "I can't believe this," Hammond grumbled. "What about my paleontologists? Surely you all have something to say about my work."

     Ellie shifted uncomfortably. "I agree with Malcolm's statement concerning the ignorance displayed with this science. Did you scientists take the time to check if the plants displayed in this building are poisonous or not? Because most of them are. You might have picked them because they're pretty, but these are living things that will defend themselves, violently and aggressively, if necessary."

Hammond looked completely shocked. "What about you, Miss (Y/n)? Surely a novice such as yourself can see potential in what I'm trying to do here."

    After years in college, you sure didn't like being called a "novice." You would give him your true, unabashed opinion.

    "From what I've seen so far, nothing in Jurassic Park is natural. I mean, these aren't even real dinosaurs, since the holes in their DNA had to be filled in with that of other animals. And the first thing you do after paying these scientists to play God is build a theme park? I mean, rollercoasters? Coupon day? It may seem fun at first, but as Ellie said, these animals are completely unknown to us, and I can't see this going well."

     Hammond was stunned. "Dr. Grant, surely you can understand my motives?"

Dr. Grant also looked stunned at what was happening. "I mean, this is all so new to us. The world has changed rapidly and we're all just struggling to catch up. Dinosaurs and man have been separated by 65 million years of evolution. And to suddenly throw these two species back into the mix together? How can we have any idea of what to possibly expect?

   Hammond sighed. "I can't believe this. I brought you all here to defend my against the blood-sucking lawyer, and now he's the only one on my side."

  Genarro looked stunned now. "Thank you," he said stiffly.

A waiter suddenly entered the room and whispered something in Hammond's ear. Hammond grinned excitedly.

  "They're here!" he said cheerfully. "I thought Jurassic Park could use some members of its 'captive audience' in order to be properly assessed."

  You, Alan, and Ellie exchanged curious glances. Captive audience?

AN: Hey guys it's been soooo long since I've written for this, but my Jurassic Park/World obsession never left so yay! Also who's excited for Jurassic World: Dominion? If you've already seen it, no spoilers!

Also I've been watching Camp Cretaceous and I actually love it so much.