RECAP : AGAINST THE WIND

Start from the beginning

Argh!! I rolled my eyes, smiling.

"How could I not notice that!!?" Alice snapped. "Renesmee, you better get down fast or ~"

The voice was lost as soon as I entered my room and shut the door behind. I fall on my huge white bed and stared at the ceiling, recalling the day.

Why am I thinking about him so much! Why do I suddenly find his deep brown eyes so compelling? Why does everything fades out, when I'm with him? What would he be thinking right now!

Yeah, I mean it's weird thinking this about someone who has been in love with your mother but he has been there ever since I was born and...Does he feels the same way? Does he feels what I am going through right now?

It feels so real! The way he makes me laugh, without an effort. The way he has been there after everything we have been through. The way he always stand by my side. He has seen me grow, he has seen me learning, he knows my flaws, he knows me perfectly!

Renesmee Carlie Cullen!! You have lost your mind! You are thinking about him too much! Too much! I thought. I took few deep breaths to calm myself.

The winds rustled the leaves in the trees, swayed the grassy wands with confidence and a blast of cold wind invaded my room with power and passion, scattering piles of pages. The ivory fabric that hung across my window fluttered.

Out of nowhere, I felt uneasy. My eyes flickered out in the dark night, it's nothing new to me, yet it's different. Close by, I can hear the shuttering of leaves and nothing more. I walked upto the window, my dress fluttering, billowing in the wind. I closed the window, shifting the curtains to cover it.

And I call it being apprehensive. It's rubbish! Isn't it? Whenever I choose to be brave, even the gentle breeze makes me shiver and I become a puppet of fear.

I let this thought escape my mind, heading for the shower. I stepped into the shower, my toes flinched as they touched the chilled ceramic floor. The shower flowed down with lukewarm water and my mind fades into dullness and everything is a foggy illusion. The water trickled down darkening my hairs. My eyes fell closed over and over, fading everything I don't care. Minutes later, I shut the water off, rubbing myself dry, I skipped to my closet and shrugged myself into a white cotton t-shirt and long green shrug with black trousers. I went upto the mirror, getting myself ready; ready to complete my journey of this day and waking for another sunset.

I heard a sudden clatter once again. It was the blinds, the curtains...shifted to the corners and the window I shut was left open. Something felt strange about it! I closed it myself. How could-? I walked upto the window, peering out in the dark forest. Unsure of something that made me shiver.

I walked out of my room stepping downstairs. I found Alice and Dad still mad at each other, both of their eyebrows raised at each other's and cheekbones held high, while Jasper profusely enjoyed the show.