Entering her packed house with people whom she doesn't even recognise accept few. All the people were looking at her like she was as if a alien who just arrived on earth .

But what she saw made made her stop her steps , her smile which was ear to ear droped, her eagerness which was a while ago was let go and wanted her old times back not just her but her dadi who came behind her greeting the guests and smiling but inwardly thinking what are they doing here? , while seeing some guests thinking that they even remember them...?but what brought them here? and what are they doing here that too..these many together?!

That's when she saw shehnaaz stopped at entrance of the door with all colours faded on her face. The smile which was a awhile ago was blank now. Just as a plain blank paper. But seeing tears rolling down she rushed towards her lado...but on reaching her what she saw made her why did she have to even see this day in her life . Why her ? Why her innocent lado? Why only her family? Why can't she die before seeing this scene before her? Why her.....where is her daughter ? Her Preeti.......

She entered the house were only mourns was present.

Astounded Preeti with messed up hair and self was blankly looking at her lifeless husband and father-in-law.

Gurinder controlling herself on seeing her husband and her young son in iced box lying lifeless but the facial light on their faces reflected their good deeds in their lives.
With that she fell on her weak knees seeing the scene infront of her. Preeti was totally out of the world, she was numb! ,Blank!

Raat Saari Bekarari Mein Gujari
So Dafa Darwaje Pe Gayi
Ha So Dafa Darwaje Pe Gayi
Tu Na Tha Waha Khadi
Ghadi Ghadi Yad Thi Teri

Waiting for her husband at the door step was usual to her but the sudden changes in weather changed their life esplanade. By white covered body which was her husband.

The ambulance siren made every gill at the door step .

Preeti was dumbstruck, dada Udayvir ji was stunned by seeing his son! His only son on whom he was high headed lying in a white cloth lifeless...

Tanvir couldn't even speak , before he could he was on floor unconscious. As he was from the first a very sensitive kid . And Jagvir just like father would take care of him as Udayvir ji would be in his army ground securing the Nation.

Then when placing the body in the centre of the hall . The police asked for some signatures for which a tear stained faced Harbir came forward to sign . His father figure, his idol, his bade papa ,his little sister's father, the bright light of the family was gone by a road accident by saving a family car that was opposite with broken breaks . As the police informed them and took their leave . Just as they left here Udayvir ji gave up his life too.... seeing his son's grave is the worst nightmare for any father to carry his son's grave on his shoulders.

Just by an heart attack. The Gill family fell into grief. Losing two elder men of the family the same dreadful night.

The morning were not so good as the relatives with coming and showing their sympathy to a dry, flat, spiritless Preeti who was just staring at her husband. Hoping for him to wake up and call her "Preeto mera baccha..." Like he always does and she won't complain on the "baccha" word as she always does . But both knew that he loved to say and she loved to hear....but now,

Now , she wants to hear , hear to her husband ,hear to her only person whom she loved lifelessly , with whom she promised to stay together to death....but he left her,

Chahe main rahun jahan
Main chahe tu na rahe
Tere mere pyar ki umar salamat rahe

He left her alone, he-he-he left her....her and her daughter, their only daughter, he left them abandoned! Empty!