UA High

I would like to say that if Izuku had used his quirk throughout the duration of the physical exam he would have gotten a lot more points. He only got 67 because he wasn't using his quirk, but a metal bat. He probably would have gotten like 90 points if he had used his flames.

                "Izuku! Our letters are here! Get over here or were opening yours without you!" I jerk awake at Kotori's voice yelling at me. I look at my phone and see that it was 5:00am. I groan and roll out of bed. I'd barely gotten any sleep last night due to vigilanting a few extra hours to relieve the stress of having to go to highscool.
               "Holy fuck calm down! Let me get dressed!" I yelled back before pulling on a tight black t-shirt and light blue jeans. I walked out of my crate and towards Kotori and Toshi who where smiling like idiots. "Let me see my letter." I said and held my hand out expectantly. Kotori huffed before pulling a red letter with fancy writing on it from her hoodie pocket.
              "Are we opening them together?" I asked while trying to rub the sleep from my eyes. "Where opening them separately to see each others reactions. Toshi, you go first." She said while pressing his letter into his face. He grunted and took the letter before tearing it open. He pulled out a small disk that resembles a DVD. He looked at it weird before laying it on a small coffee table I scavenged awhile ago and pressing a button on the center.
             A hologram of Eraserhead appeared, making us all flinch slightly. Hello Shinsou. I'm Eraserhead and I'd like to say that I'm very impressed with the skill you showed during the exam. You got full points on the written part, which is very hard to do. You also did exceptional in the physical portion, especially since you don't have a combative quirk. You got 73 points in all. You got 52 combat points, but there was a second kind of points that we kept secret."

"Told you." I cut in.

"They are called rescue points, as a true hero should always put others before themselves. You got 21 rescue points. You showed great heroism when you carried that kid to safty while in doing so, endangering yourself. You did amazing, but because of very stupid and condescending ideas, the school decided to put you in the general education course instead even though you got more than enough points to make it. I apologize for this and hope that you get put in the hero course in the future. Again, I'm sorry. Well, welcome to UA Shinsou."

              I was gritting my teath in anger by the time the hologram stopped speaking. How fucking dare they!? Hitoshi had every right to be in the hero course, he showed that you could be an incredible hero even without a non-combative quirk and they just tossed him to the side like he was nothing! Those hypocritical pieces of shit! I'll make them wish they where never fucking born for this!
               Kotori wasn't doing much better, her hands where clenched into fists, but her face was completely void of emotion. She took a deep breath before walking over to a metal beam I would use for quirk practice sometimes. She stood before it before reeling back her right arm and punching it with her bare fist. A loud ringing sounded through the warehouse and I examined the damage done.
              It seemed the beam got the worst of it. There was a large fist shaped dent in it and the metal around it was slightly warped. I turned my gaze to her hand to see it was a bloody mess and her index finger was defiantly broken. She walks back towards us and sat on a bean bag. I turned my attention to Toshi and was shocked to see a tear streak down his face. "Toshi..?" I asked worried for my friend.
                 "Why did I think I could really be a hero?" My eyes widened and I immediately pulled him into a strong hug in which Kotori soon joined. "Don't you ever say that, don't even fucking think about it! You'll be a hero and a damn good one too! I refuse for you to not keep trying to get where you deserve to be. Me and Kotori will always support you no matter what and that will never change. We love you and were going to make sure you become a great hero, no matter what. And you'll always be my hero Toshi."
             I headed a sob and lifted my head from his shoulder to see that Hitoshi was crying his eyes out while smiling with determination plastered on his face. "I'll be a hero." We all smiled and hugged tightly.

               After we had all calmed down and I had set, healed, and cleaned Kotori's hand, we alk sat down on the bean bags to open the other letters. Kotori went next, tearing the envelope in the same way Toshi did. She placed the disk on the table and a Hologram of Present Mic came from it. We all smiled when he started yelling.
                "HELLO LISTNER! I'm Present Mic, and I'm happy to inform you of your amazing display of strategy, herosim, and strength got you 127 points which is a new school record! You got 85 combat points which is very admirable indeed! The other points you got where called rescue points that we kept secret so that you listeners could show true heroism! You got 35 rescue points that you built up over the expanse of the exam! You also got full marks on the written portion, so congratulations!"

We all smiled at her acompishments and Toshi clapped her on her back.

"You will be placed in class 1-A of the hero course! Congratulations Machiko, and welcome to your hero academia!" We all cheered in joy and me and Toshi started shaking her in excitement while she laughed uncontrollably. "You made history Kotori! That's so fucking cool!" I yelled happily while Toshi nodded vigorously. "Thanks guys, now Izuku, it's your turn." I smiled and and tore open my letter quickly and placed the disk next to Kotori's.
                 I pressed the button and was extremely disappointed to see a Hologram of All Might. "I AM HERE! Hello young Akatanni! You did extremely well on both exams and and I am happy to say that you got an impressive 107 points!"

Kotori ruffled my hair and smiled at me.

"You got 47 combat points which is more that enough to get you into the hero course! But the are also rescue points that we kept a secret! When you saved that young women from the 0 pointer, you showed true heroism and great strength! You have a 60 rescue points! Your quirk is sure to take you places!"

We all gritted out teeth at the statement that only my quirk mattered for me to become a hero.

"You will be placed in class 1-A! Congratulations young Akatanni, this is your hero academia!" I grabbed the disk from the table and melted it to a puddle of molten medal on the floor. Kotori laughed at my actions while Toshi smirked.

                  "So, on the first day were causing a bunch of chaos correct?"

Btw if Izuku had used his quirk the entire time, he would probably have more than Kotori, but he didn't want to be super tired from using his quirk so he didn't.