Chapter 22 - Nightmare

You looked up and saw Sukuna. He was leaning over you, watching you. "Are you alright?" He asked and you nod. "Yeah I just had a weird dream." You said, shaking your head. As you looked around you noticed that you were still on the rooftop. "You didn't wake me up." You spoke, gazing up to him. He smirked and then slid an arm around your waist, kissing you on the lips. "Well I like to watch you while your asleep." You shook your head and sighed, getting up from his lap. "Let's go to sleep." You said and he groaned. "Why...It was getting hot." He growled and you chuckled.

He picked you up and jumped down, landing perfectly on his feet, carrying you to the bedroom. He put you down and then started to remove his clothes. "Hey! W-what are y-you doing!" You stuttered, quickly covering your eyes. "Don't worry little doll...I am just changing my clothes..." He growled into your ear. You could feel his breath at your neck, as he pulled you closer. You squeaked and he slid his arms around you. "You stay here..." He whispered, as he got up to get his clothes and then coming back and getting into the same position as before.

You closed your eyes and and then quickly fell asleep.

You looked around....nothing....there was absolutely nothing. Just Darkness...Where am I? and where is Sakuna? You asked yourself before turning around, standing at the edge of a deep gorge. You stepped away and you heard a voice. "Y/N...Y/N!" You looked around, desperately trying to find out where the voice was coming from.

You felt a hand on your shoulder and turned around. It was Sukuna. "Sukuna thank god!" You said, hugging him. He didn't say a word so you looked up to him, suddenly seeing blood running down his face. He smiled, but he was now in a horrible state. He had bad injuries. Stab wounds, burning marks and cuts. "S-Sukuna?" You asked and he just stared blankly at you.

This is just a dream! Calm down Y/N you thought to yourself. It must be easy to wake up...

You took some steps back, away from Sukuna. He didn't move a inch. Instead, he got perforated by metal spikes and you screamed. Seeing him in such a bad shape made you sick, even if you knew it was just a dream.

"My god!" You screamed as you tried to hold his face. His body was limp and you started crying. "What happened....and who did this...." You whispered and Sukuna moved his lips.

You weren't able to hear what he said so you tried moving closer as suddenly felt a sharp object stabbing you. You spit out blood and slowly turned around. There was a black looking ghost, standing there, a Katana in his hands as he pierced you with his red eyes and slowly moved closer.

You screamed and then awoke from your horrible nightmare. Sukuna got awake from your scream and quickly pulled you into a tight hug without asking any questions. He gently stroke your hair, as you were shaking. You had tears in your eyes and blood was dripping down from your lips.

Was it really just a dream?

———————————————————————
HELLOO EVERYONE I HOPE YOU CELEBRATED WELL!

This chapter is a lil brutal and a bit sad idk I hope you like it anyways! <3