《Breaking Up》 Chapter Three

Koshi: Me and Hinata walked to my house in a comfortable silence. It was relaxing now thinking about it. When we got to my house Hinata put Natsu in the guest room. We had the whole day to do what ever we wanted. The first thing we did was eat. "Hey Hinata what would you like to eat. Not to be rude but you look like you've been getting skinnier." Hinata looked up at me and nervously chuckled. "It's nothing Suga-Senpai. I just been forgetting a few meals..." Hinata said as he rubbed his nape. "It's not 'nothing'! You need to eat! I'm making you Katsudon!" His face grew pink. He just nodded and sat on the counter watching me get everything. 

He talked about what he likes and stuff. I zoned off after a little bit. After a while we finally had our finished Katsudon. Hinata hugged me from the back after I finished the bowl. I felt my face heat up. "H-Hinata! W-what is it?" He nuzzled his head into my back making my face even more red. "I'm tired.." Hinata mumbled. I pulled his hands off my chest and turned around. "How about you eat first. Then you can go rest." Hinata then proceeded to hug my chest, nuzzling his head really close to my chest. "O-okay I'll save the Katsudon for dinner..." After I said that Hinata let go and stepped back. "Can you..... Carry me..?" Hinata said lifting his hands up, his eyes were looking at the ground, and his cheeks red. I didn't say anything for a few seconds. His eyes grew sad. Still without saying anything I  scooped him up in my arms. As he laid there in my arms his face turned to a crimson red. I brought him to my room. I placed him on my bed. I laid on the bed facing away from him. Him spooned me as he fell asleep. I noticed that my phone was buzzing so I opened it up. It was Daichi?

To Sugawara, From Daichi: Suga we need to talk

From Sugawara, To Daichi: What is it?

To Sugawara, From Daichi: We need to break up. I don't think we're fit for each other.

From Sugawara, To Daichi: What..? I can change! I can be better! Just don't leave me...

To Sugawara, From Daichi: Sorry I fell out of love.. I fell in love with someone else.

From Sugawara, To Daichi: Its Kageyama isn't it...

To Sugawara, From Daichi: ... Yes. We've been seeing each the past few months...

To Sugawara, From Daichi: I'm sorry. 

This number has blocked you

Koshi: I began to cry as I put down my phone. My tears flowed like rivers. I felt a hand on my shoulder. "Suga-Senpai? Why are you crying." Hinata asked in a soft one. He pulled my shoulder down so I could face him. I helped by turning to face him. He saw my eyes and just pulled my head to his chest. I wrapped my arms around his back. I began to sob as he rested his arms on my waist. I felt safe in Hinata's arms. It was warm and comforting. My sobs had soon came to an end. I felt sleepy. I nuzzled my face into his chest and fell asleep.

Hinata: Sugawara soon fell asleep in my chest. I reached for his and my phone. I turned on Suga's first. He had Daichi's contact open. I read the small conversation they had.. Kageyama had been cheating. NOT only was he abusive like my parents, he was a cheater. I got into the team GC on both phones. I used mine first.

Sugawara is Online

Kags Tangerine🍊 is Online

Sugawara Made Kags Tangerine🍊 To An Admin

Sugawara is Offline

Kags Tangerine🍊 Has Changed His Name to Default Name.

We're over Kageyama. :Hinata

Hinata's Mine is Online

Hinata's Mine: What!?

Stingyshima is Online

Stingyshime: Oh~ King in trouble

Deachi is Online

Noya-Senpai!! is Online

Baldi is Online

Ennoshita is Online

Ennoshita: What happened Hinata?

Baldi: DID YOU HURT OUR KOUHAI!

Noya-Senpai: IF YOU DID YOU WON'T LIVE ANOTHER DAY

Deadchi: What happened Hinata?

Don't play stupid Daichi. You know what you two did. Suga came to me CRYING! :Hinata

Hinata Has Changed Hinata's Mine Name to I'm A Fucking Slut

Stingyshima: Oh~ Is your always like this we could be friends Shirmpy.

YamaGucci is Online

I'm A Fucking Slut: What the shit did I do!

Deadchi: What do you mean Suga was crying!? Is he okay??!

Don't act like you fucking care. :Hinata

Noya-Senpai!!: 🍵👀

Baldi: 🍵👀

Ennoshita: Hinata calm down a little. Please just tell us what he did.

Tobio and Daichi have been fucking hooking up for MONTHS! :Hinata

 Not only Tobio is an abusive SHIT. I suggest your careful on what you say Daichi. He has a fucking PROBLEM!

Hinata: I turned off my phone and went back to holding Suga. He was so cute when he's sleeping. I guess those two cheating is better for both of us. I rubbed my hand on his face. Fucking foundation rubbed off. I rubbed the same spot to see a bruise. Breaking up with them was really a good idea...

871 Words