——

"Kara!" Barry called out, approaching her.

"Who is it now." Kara quietly groaned, slowly turning around as she plastered a smile on her face.

"Larry! It's you!" She said, her eyes lighting up a little.

"Oh hi Barry." Madison said, quickly approaching as she tried to subtly correct Kara seeing the questioning look Barry was giving Kara.

"Oh hey Maddie, how are you?"

"Awesome,"

"Anyways, Kara! I was wondering if you'd wanna go on a date with me tomorrow? I mean we haven't had-"

"I'd love to! On one condition... you let me plan it." Kara said, glancing at Madison, who nodded at her, before turning to face Barry again with a smile.

"Yea, of course! Anything. So, tomorrow?"

"For sure." Kara smiled.

"Since we are on the topic of food, I am feeling a little peckish. Barry, wanna go get some food?"

"Yea, sure"

——

"Oh my god Barry, I'm so sorry! I'm so clumsy sometimes." Madison complained after she spilt her drink on the table seconds after receiving it.

"It's fine Maddie. I'll go get some tissues to clean it." Barry said as he got up. Madison checked to make sure Barry was out of view before she got a small vial out of her bag. She quickly and carefully opened the vial, making sure not to spill any, before opening Barry's cup of coffee as she poured the contents of the vial into his coffee, giving it a quick stir with the wooden stick beside the cup.

She quickly closed it before putting the, now empty, vial back into her bag.

"I'm so sorry Barr. Forgive me ." Madison quietly apologised as she did every other time she poured the potion into his food.

"I'm back." Barry said as he wiped down the table, Madison innocently smiling at him as if nothing had ever happened.

"я люблю твоего брата" Madison mumbled. (I love you brother).

"What was that?"

"Nothing." Madison smiled.

——

"You're on the punch all ready?" Madison yelled.

"Yep and you're only on the rocket launcher."

"That's not even that far from you!"

"Yea yea, whatever. Anyways... I win!" Barry said as he landed his last punch on her.

"Fuck you! You cheated. You looked at my screen. I know it."

"Or... I'm just really good at gun game." Barry replied.

"Not true, I beat you." Lizzie said as she approached the two, chuckling.

"You don't count, you beat me at every game Liz." Barry responded.