Francesco is a very private person and he doesn't like people interfering with his life, not even his brothers. So I don't push the issue anymore and look back at the screen to see what's happening there.

"Why don't you sit her Bella, next to your father," That snake suggests as he pulls the chair closer to his for my angel to sit.

"I think I would like to sit with my mother." I couldn't be prouder of my women. She was just perfect for me.

"See Lucca buttercup can handle herself pretty well. It's Corbiniano that should worry." Ciro says in a playful tone.

I just smile at my angel's comment like a proud boyfriend.

"So are you still dating Lucca?"

Corbiniano's random question get all three of our attention and we all look at the screen to hear what my angel will say next.

"We broke up." those three words literally felt like three bullet's hitting my chest. I know it's just a cover, a lie but the moment those words left her mouth. I felt like someone sliced my heart into tiny million pieces.

"Broke up??" Corbiniano ask with a growl, and it annoys me. How dare he raise his voice at my angel?

"Yep, I confronted him and he didn't deny anything. So I broke up with him."

"Oh she is poking him" Ciro says what we all were thinking.

I can't help myself and smile at my angel's word. She definitely has a tigress hidden inside her. Oh my sweet angel, I knew you were perfect for me, just so perfect.

"I just hope she doesn't get carried away." Ciro add from the side but that doesn't deflate my smile because I was here for her, for my angel.

"That's why we are here for Ciro, to take care of my angel. And to make sure we dispose that piece of  trash properly."

"Corbiniano is one piece of trash that I would personally recycle myself, even if it take me years." Francesco growls from side and we both look at him. 

Francesco eyes turned dark with so much anger and vengeances. Corbiniano was deficiently his to handle and I won't fight with him over that. He has been looking for his girl for over so many years and now we found her here. He was definitely not going to get even with the man who took his girl in the first place.

"What do you mean you broke up with him? Corbiniano growl's at my angel with anger and both Ella and her mother gasp in surprise.

I clench my jaw in anger and before I could say anything Francesco is in action. He moves out of his seat and pulls the van door open as he starts gearing up.

'Everyone on stand-by we will enter in 2'  Francesco orders over his ear piece and then look at me "We are heading in, you coming." 

I remove my shoulder sling in one quick movement and grunt "What do you think?". I know why he was checking on me because my wounds were almost healed but shoulder was still recovering. But under no circumstance I was entering the battle field looking like this, like a injured lion.

"You girls always have to go and ruin my plan, everyone one of you." Corbiniano screams at my angel.