morning with the jeons

The sound of water running from the bathroom woke Taehyung up from his deep slumber, he rubbed his eyes with his slender fingers before turning his head towards the bedside table to see what time it is.

The bathroom door was opened showing Jeongguk with only a towel around his waist and the smaller towel he uses to dry his wet hair, walked towards the walk-in closet. Taehyung smiled looking at his husband's perfectly sculptured body that he loved, especially those biceps that he's obsessed with.

Jeongguk didn't realize that he was being stared at by the love of his life until he walked out from their walk-in closet, wearing his casual outfit since he planned to laze around or maybe even cuddle with Taehyung.

"Up already?" Jeongguk walked towards the bed again where Taehyung pulled him back into the bed and sit on his stomach.

"Mhmm..." Taehyung just hummed before leaning down to capture Jeongguk's lips. Jeongguk is used to aggressive Taehyung in the morning enjoyed his daily dose of morning kisses.

Their kiss deepens with Jeongguk's tongue entering Taehyung's wet cavern as his muscular hands went under Taehyung's oversized shirt, or his shirt to be exact, grabbing Tae's slim waist and kneading it slowly making Taehyung moan into his mouth.

Jeongguk flipped their position so that now he is straddling Taehyung. The other wrapped his long slender legs on the younger's waist, pulling him down more leaving no gap between their bodies.

Taehyung pushed Jeongguk's chest a little, out of breath which Jeongguk lets go of Tae's lips but immediately runs his lips to the older's neck, leaving butterfly kisses and sucking a bit making sure to not leave marks on the skin.

As Taehyung's moan grows louder, their body heats up, and stars to undress each other before their door was knocked loudly with a cry heard from outside.

"PAPA!!"

Taehyung jolts up, pushing Jeongguk to the other side of the bed before fixing himself up a little and walked to the door to open it. Jeongguk just groaned annoyed that he can't have his morning work out in bed with his dear husband as his little angel really have to bother him in the morning, though Jeongguk likes to call him little devil.

Taehyung opened the door and found his four-year-old son with teary eyes, slightly sobbing. Taehyung giggled a bit looking at his son's face before picking him up to then walked back to the bed where Jeongguk is now glaring at his son.

"What's the matter, baby bear?" Taehyung rubbed his son back softly to calm Jungwoon down.

"I had a bwad dream, there was monstwer chasing mwe and -" Jungwoon starts to sob again and hiding his face in between Taehyung's neck and shoulder. Taehyung calmed him down by giving kisses and whispered sweet nothing to his son.

Jeongguk almost laughed at his son if Taehyung didn't throw him a sharp glare to make sure that he didn't make fun of his son.

Jeongguk and Taehyung have been married for almost 6 years and have been together since high school. Jeongguk was only 7 months younger than Taehyung and they are both now 28. Yes, they did get married early in their life but it was because they are both ready for marriage life.

Jeongguk was already CEO of the Golden State Company, a real estate company that owns multiple residences and malls as well as apartment buildings after he graduated from university as he started to work with his father from his senior year at high school.

Meanwhile Taehyung is a model that is now taking a break for years after he had Jungwoon. he is now more to an influencer and got almost 17 million followers on his Instagram. However, he still keeps his private life and not showing off his family like other influencers.

Taehyung and Jeongguk met when they were in high school where Taehyung helped Jeongguk after the younger was injured during the basketball match with their school rival back then. Jeongguk was mesmerized by Taehyung's beauty and develop a little crush on him.

Back to the present where now Taehyung is leaning on the bed headboard with Jungwoon on his lap and leaning on his body. Jeongguk smiled at the sweet sight in front of him, eyes perfectly capturing how Taehyung sweetly calm their son and the boy was comfortable in his papa's arms.

Taehyung noticed that Jeongguk was silent looked up and found his muscular husband looking at him with a sweet smile attached on his thin lips. Taehyung gestured to Jeongguk to come closer which the other did and leaned his body towards the other. Jungwoon peeked from Taehyung's neck to see what his daddy is doing before hiding his face again.

"Go to daddy Jungwoon, don't you miss him?" Taehyung softly pulling Jungwoon away from his neck to face his baby who desperately did not want to let go of his papa.

"Nwoo..." Jungwoon then snuggled into Taehyung's tummy as he is now curling like a little ball on Taehyung's lap.

The boy lets out a loud shriek when he felt that his small body was taken away from his papa to the bed as his daddy pulled up his pajama top a little and blows a raspberry into his son's belly making the boy giggled tickled. Jeongguk lets go for a second before doing it again to make his baby lets out a giggle again.

"You didn't miss daddy?" Jeongguk asked.

"Nwoo..." The father blew raspberry again onto the chubby belly.

"Are you sure you didn't miss daddy?" Jeongguk asked again. Taehyung just watched the two foolings around with bodies already wrapped again with their blanket.

"I mwish you dwaddy," Jungwoon said with a pout and teary eyes. Taehyung and Jeongguk awed at his son who is now looking too cute to be true.

"Aww... I miss you too baby," Jeongguk peppered his son with smooches all over his face before proceed to hug the boy tight, not tight enough to make Jungwoon suffocated.

Jeongguk has been busy with work lately and usually gets home late at night, unable to see his son when he was awake. Thankfully, his works are pretty much done and now he can spends his time with his lovely husband and son more.

"Alright now, daddy go take Jungwoon shower while papa will take a shower too, okay?" Taehyung went out of the bed but was stopped when Jeongguk pulled him softly making him turn to his husband and saw Jeongguk puckering his lips, asking for a kiss.

Taehyung rolled his eyes yet still giving Jeongguk a peck also a smooch on his son's temple before walking to the bathroom to freshen himself up.

"Now, who wants to play with rubber duckies?" Jungwoon raised his hand letting out a squeal, excited to play with his favorite rubber duckies in the shower. Jeongguk picked the little baby up and went to the other bathroom at Jungwoon's room. 

[][][]

don't forget to vote and comment!

thank you for reading💜

stay safe always guys and use your mask!😉