✍︎︎11✍︎︎

Beginne am Anfang

By now his shirt was fully off - and completely out of sight - and the boy was swaying back and forth, his vision was blurry; but merlin knows if he had his glasses on. Harry suddenly dropped his drink, it's contents spilling across the wood flooring, and stumbled to the right.

"Hey, you okay Harry?" A voice came but in Harry's drunken state he didn't recognise it.

Harry then felt his body falling but he was caught by someone. He didn't really care who it was, he felt as if he was floating on a million fluffy clouds. Their hands were cold and felt soothing against his bare skin. Harry smiled dreamily and his vision began darkening. The person picked Harry up bridal styles and began walking away as the party continued.

"Are kidnapping me? Hey," he slurred, dragging out the 'y,' "you smell nice. And you're really strong, I don't what you look like but I bet your hot."

The person laughed at Harry's slurred rambling, which earned a pout from Harry.

"I'm cold," Harry mumbled, snuggling into the persons chest before crossing his arms. He sighed and let the safety of sleep conceal him.

-

Harry awoke with a pounding headache. The pain throbbed through his skull, it was almost unbearable. He groaned and rubbed his hand on his forehead and temple. He opened his eyes which seemed to effect his head even more. His vision was blurry, he realised he hadn't got his glasses. He blindly reached for his glasses on his bedside table, finding them quickly.

As he placed them on his face, his surroundings becoming clear. As he sat up, he winced at the blinding light of the sun peaking through the dark...green curtains? Harry continued to look around and realised his was in a dorm room, much like his own, but doused in green, silver and black also there was only on bed.

'Are these the Slytherin quarters?' Harry sat up more quickly and looked down at the bed he was laid in.

'Green covers...shit,' he threw the covers off of him. As he stood up, he realised he had a jumper on - surprisingly, a green one.

'Why is everything here so fucking green?'

The jumper reached down to his thighs and then he quickly realised he didn't have any trousers on. He looked around for his trousers when he saw them on top of a black dresser.

He stumbled over, his headache still pounding. Harry grabbed them and pulled them on quickly.

Just as he was buttoning them, a door across the room opened. Harry's gaze quickly averted to the door which was open to see a bare-chested, pale, blond boy. He had a white fluffy towel wrapped around his waist and had few droplets of water running down his face from his wet hair.

"H-hi, Draco," Harry said, blushing from being the presence of a nearly naked man. Harry tugged down the sleeves of the unknown jumper he was wearing - a nervous habit.

His eyes scanned over Draco's naked top half; chiselled, pale and covered in scars. To be specific, scars from the bathroom incident. Harry's stomach felt as if it turned inside-out as he began to fell nauseated by the memory. Guilt flooded his body as he gulped. He just about to apologise but the blond quickly changed the subject.

"Hi," Draco smirked, "you put on quite the show last night." He chuckled lightly.

"Wha- what?" Harry was puzzled. He couldn't remember any events from last night.

"You almost performed a strip-tease in front of more than half of the year," He chuckled. "Fortunately, I grabbed you and took you to my room before your trousers could come off," Draco smirked.

"Holy shit," Harry groaned and rubbed his face. It was even redder, blushing from embarrassment.

"Wait so you took my trousers off?"

"As a matter of fact, no I didn't. You did so yourself but he said you were freezing, you then proceeded to raid my closet and put on one of my old quidditch jumpers," Draco sighed, looking Harry up and down. The boy's face was a similar colour to a ripe tomato and Draco was revelling in his reaction.

"Fucking hell! I am so so sorry, wow that's embarrassing," he whined and threw his head back, "do you want your jumper back?"

Draco shook his head before saying, "It doesn't fit me anyway, plus you threw your shirt when you were stripping and it's not particularly appropriate to walk the corridors shirtless. Your own shirt is probably still in the common room." He giggled when Harry rubbed his face.

"I'm going to go," Harry sighed. His face was still hot and red and trying to hide it was almost impossible.

"Yeah you do that."

Harry flipped him off before leaving the room and slamming the door.

'I'm never drinking again.'

He patted down his trousers, trying to find his wand before realising it wasn't in any pockets. He groaned.

He opened the Slytherin's door again and peaked his head through.

"Hey, did I- HOLY FUCK! I'm so sorry!" He jumped.

This time, Draco was completely naked and Harry was pretty sure he just saw the other boy's dick. Explicit pictures flooded through his mind as a deep crimson creeped its way onto his cheeks.

"Fucking hell, Harry! Get out!" Draco shouted.

Harry slammed the door and ran off back to the safety of his own room. His wand could wait.