[Part E] 1. Confession.

Start from the beginning

After this moment
I'm not sure if we can go back
to being natural,
But I have to
I~

"Guys..." He stopped his steps, all of them turned to him.
"I don't feel so well," He was about to look down, but he needed Seonghwa to read his lips. "I'm not... I-..." How was he supposed to express what he was feeling if he didn't even know?

"I'm sad." Seonghwa hugged him.

I've thought of you like this
But if you don't feel the same,
You just need to tell me
"I'm sorry" and
I'll be fine~

Why did the song felt as if Seonghwa was talking to him?
The rest of them didn't last long and hugged him too. So warm, cozy and comfortable.
Shit, this is it. The thousands of stories he had read about friendship and the hundreds of movies that talked about it, this was the feeling.

How could you not be sad Hongjoong? Your family needed the death of your dad to come together and have a meal together and for you to introduce a friend to them. You came here alone and found the world crushing on you. You skipped meals more than classes. You struggled to buy a simple dinner back at home.

And still, you fucking smiled. You smiled at your friends when your dad died as if it never had happened. And now, now that it had to be the happiest moment you are sad.

The boy you like likes you back, and you've sought so much with yourself to accept it, why won't you feel the happiest when he confessed to you under the fireworks?

Because you pushed your sadness away, Hongjoong. You have to allow yourself to be sad before you are happy, once you've cried all your tears, new ones will come filled with happiness.

"I like you too, Seonghwa..." But to say this to his ear was not the right way of doing it.
He spoke his truth, he said he was in love with him. He said it, he did.

But his love was love unheard.

---

"Okay, so you are telling me he confessed to you and you decided to break down upon listening to a song a band was playing live right there? And all your friends were there too?"
Chan said once he finished listening to Hongjoong's story, the shorter just nodded.

"Wow you are such an idiot," he said gracing his skate once he finished the trick, going to sit right beside his friend. "We don't k ow each other that much, and still you tell me this kind of things in hopes of an answer?"

"Maybe that's why... I don't know why I trust you, but I do." The younger shrugged.

"I'm glad though, that you trust me. But I've got nothing to say to you here. If you like him why won't you just say it back? And start a relationship or some cute stuff mate!" He ruffled Hongjoong's hair and offered him a lollipop, "Want one?"

The mullet boy accepted it without problems, thinking hard on why not just say it back and go with the flow like Chan suggested as he played with the candy on his mouth.
"You know what? Fuck yeah,"

"See? Don't overthink it! Go with the flow! Live your life! Be gay! Do crimes!" He got up and shouted to the sky, excited his friend was finally done being a coward.

"Ya, ya chill dude! Don't go shouting it," the younger got up to cover the older's mouth but he jumped away playfully.

"MY FRIEND IS GETTING A BOYFRIEND! A HOT BOYFRIEND!"

"BANG CHAN SHUT THE FUCK UP!"

Maybe his love was unheard, but it didn't matter. Love is supposed to be felt, as long as it was, it didn't matter if his love was unheard.

"I LIKE YOU, I TRIED HOLDING IT BACK BUT I CAN'T ANYMORE! NOW I CAN TELL YOU, I WANT TO LOVE~" Chan sang out of nowhere.

The words didn't hurt anymore, "HEY WHY ARE YOU SINGING THAT?!?" Hongjoong went after him.

"WHAT? I ALSO LOVE DAY6!" Both laughed.

A/N:
Omg, this story only has 8 chapters left don't kill me!!!

I already have a story thought out with like a 11 page character development and dynamics planned out nfdndjsk.

so what would y'all think of Txt, Ateez and Stray Kid's story??? With gay stuff OFC but it'll also have teenage shit BCS that's what we are no? that's who we represent 🤙👊👊🤟👊✌️🖖🤪🤪

So I'm gonna write it bcs it gonna be so good, now that I've got more experience.

ANYGAYS I HOPE YALL ARE ENJOYING THIS AND CRIED BCS I CRIED WRITING IT CHILE BYEEE
❤️💖🖤💘💕❣️💝🤎💘💌💖🤎💚💜💋💜